Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A wall will stop only some of the illegal invasion.

While I think a wall that would be difficult to penetrate is a vital part of a comprehensive plan to stop the tide of illegals entering, I also have experienced first hand how many, many are coming in daily.

I worked as an RN in a town close to the Southern Border. Any time day or night our ER would be packed with illegal women standing in line while in labor. They would come over on a day shopping/tourist pass or visitors pass to ostensibly "visit" one of their relatives or for a little shopping trip. They would come over in labor and come straight to our ER, then to the OB floor to give birth. Upon discharge with their new American citizen, the Social Service dept would be required to come and sign the baby up for all the social programs with the parents being the custodians of the benefits. The only real stipulation being that the parents not travel outside a few hundred mile parameter but otherwise were allowed to live in the U.S.

Even worse than this was that all of the doctor's offices were giving illegal women prenatal care. They are given a temporary SS# so that medicaid pays for the prenatal care and once the baby is born, the temporary # transfers to a permanent one. Why would the doctors care? They are still getting paid by us taxpayers. Also, our Ambulance service was required to respond to any call from the International bridge. We made daily runs to the bridge to pick up illegals in labor who go there and make the border patrol call for an ambulance.

While working at the county hospital, I would see the same patients come in using different ID's. The same patient would have several medical charts. Sometimes they would have up to 8 different driver's licenses on them. When I voted in this town, it was a standing joke about the illegals who would vote multiple times. On a trip to Mexico, my husband was pulled over by a Mexican police for no reason and they stole his driver's license and all his money in his wallet. There is a huge market for stolen licenses that the corrupt cops there will steal from Americans and sell to Mexicans coming across the border.

I daily witnessed illegals walking across the border. Ranchers I knew had their fences cut and homes broke into constantly. If they or anybody else ever tries to report anything to the border patrol, they are laughed at as if they are crazy or something. My friend's husband worked for the border patrol. He is a Hispanic American fluent in Spanish. He joined the border patrol to try to make a difference as he doesn't want to see America become Mexico. He was so dissillusioned and angered upon joining the border patrol. Basically, they are for show. They are used for the sole purpose of giving our federal govt the ability to fool many Americans into believing that they are trying to do something.

What he told me and my friend told me was that they (the border patrol) would be told to go to certain locations along the border. That they could park there but were not to get out of their trucks and approach any illegals crossing the border. That they were to act as a visual "deterrent" only. All they could do was to call the illegals in to an interior border patrol. By the time the illegals got that far in to the interior, it was too late to do anything as by then they are easily blended into the town and nobody was to be approached and asked if they are illegal. Also, vans will be parked close to the borders that are groups of people coordinating their efforts to pick up illegals before the interior enforcement can do anything.

It's not just the anchor babies as a way to get in. Many just drive in, get a temporary visa of some kind, and just never go back. It's not like there is some agency out there going after those that have overstayed their visas and deporting them. What is even more infuriorating to me is that our govt gives money to the Mexican military who are also assisting illegals to enter our country. In essence, we are paying Mexico to actively work against our efforts to stop the illegal invasion.

Sorry so long, just wanted to share some of what I saw while living in a border town.

Welcome Jill! And thank you for sharing your knowledge. People have no idea until they see it first hand and then the rest don't believe it. After awhile, you see so much you begin to think it is normal. Then you go somewhere that there aren't people walking across the border. Where the emergency rooms aren't filled with illegal mothers delivering anchor babies. Where the schools aren't filled with more children who speak a foreign language than those who speak English.

But people don't believe it is happening where you came from. Oh golly, those are just poor people who came here to work.

Then all of a sudden one busload of migrant workers in NC turns into five hundred, then a thousand, then 400,000! Same with the other states. some Mexican guy said on CNN today that they are like ants. That guy was in Ayden NC and he was a Migrant worker.

Now the whole nation knows. Now they believe. Now I pray it isn't too late to fix this mess but with each day that passes, I fear that the only thing that will fix it now is too ugly to even think about.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jill,
    thank you for sharing your experiences with us....I know that must have been terribly disillusioning for you and your friends.

We are only beginning to learn just how corrupt our government is...there are a few that are not rotten apples...but those are very few.

Hopefully we can get this straightened out. We don't really have a choice.

So happy to see so many people signing on here, getting information and joining in this battle with us.

Remember...there may be 30 million of THEM...but there are 327 million of US...we just need to band together.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones