Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Poll/ Phoenix to wear LOS SUNS jerseys In protest

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baske ... tinos.html VOTE IN THIS POLL,and tell the NBA to keep their political views to themselves !!!!!

Banned
    Poll Results

Do you think it's proper for the team to make this statement against Arizona's immigration law?

Yes. They have every right to express their opinion. 61%
    No. Sports should be kept free of political issues. 38%
    I'm not sure. 1%

Voted and posted on another blog for more votes too!

Banned
    Yes,they have every right to express "THEIR" opinion... ?? Who's opinion? The ENTIRE LEAGUE ? Each Individual player ? Do oes everyone on the Suns team have the same exact opinion,or Is this being done by NBA management?...

Yes. They have every right to express their opinion. 59%
    No. Sports should be kept free of political issues. 39%
    I'm not sure. 1%

Stupid NBA stunt....sorry don't like b-ball....
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Yes,they have every right to express "THEIR" opinion... ?? Who's opinion? The ENTIRE LEAGUE ? Each Individual player ? Do oes everyone on the Suns team have the same exact opinion,or Is this being done by NBA management?...
    Poll Results
    Do you think it's proper for the team to make this statement against Arizona's immigration law?

Yes. They have every right to express their opinion. 60%
    No. Sports should be kept free of political issues. 39%
    I'm not sure. 1%
    Come on.... vote !!!!!!!!

Banned
    Poll Results

Thank you for voting.

No. Sports should be kept free of political issues. 40%

I'm not sure. 1%

MW
    Poll Results
    Thank you for voting.

No. Sports should be kept free of political issues. 40%
    I'm not sure. 1%

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Send an email to NBA main office!!

Send an EMAIL to the NBA main office... !!!! http://www.nba.com/email_us/contact_us.html [/quote]
    The Suns stance was lauded by the NBA Players Association, which "strongly supports the repeal or immediate modification of this legislation," according to Billy Hunter, the NBAPA executive director.

"Any attempt to encourage, tolerate or legalize racial profiling is offensive and incompatible with basic notions of fairness and equal protection. A law that unfairly targets one group is ultimately a threat to all."

sent my e-mail

I am writing you to let you know how disappointed I am with the NBA. Your decision to mix basketball and politics is something I thought would not happen.

Witht he Phoenix Suns now wearing Los Suns shirts, and the NBA players association making false statements against Arizonas legal right to run their state, is nothing less than short sighted.

I would ask you, is every player against the Arizona law ?

or, are they ahving to go along with the flow and wear support jerseys ?

While I understand the NBA has a right to do as it sees fit, I also have the right to do as I see fit.

Until this short sighted protest by the NBA ends, we will no longer be attending basketball games, we will no longer buy any support equiptment or jerseys, and I will make it a personal point to not buy products that are endorsed by NBA players.

I would also caution you, do you have any idea of the lost revenue, as more and more legal Americans learn of your stance ?

One thing that people forget, witht eh internet, it is very easy to reach thousands of people in just a few hours. Unfotunately, it is time for us to call for a boycott of the NBA.

While I am a realist, those that bought playoff tickets or season tickets already, will attend games, you will have a new season starting shortly.

I hope your decision works out for you.

Sincerly

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast