Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tell Me What I Need To KNOW?

Friends,

Things are moving a mile a minute right now.

I am doing my best to digest all of the ideas, requests, and information being thrown at me right now.

You fine folks are here in the engines of the ship!

Please tell me, in three short paragraphs... preferably much less...

What you want me to know and think about right now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well W I am of the opinion that we should be hammering the idea that the AZ law merely makes it illegal for any government agencies in AZ to practice Sanctuary policies that ignore the 86 and 96 IRCA laws regarding enforcement. Isn't it unconstitutional for states to ignore federal law? Yet they OBLers are saying the AZ law is unconstitutional when in reality the Sanctuary Laws of so many cities and states really are.

JMO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When speaking, remind people that Eric Holder has not even bothered reading the Arizona Law, and admitted it on national TV, so how can we trust our officials who cant even read 17 pages......

Is there an idiot list here that I haven't found yet? Like Eric Holder threatening to sue AZ over the law which he has not even read. I just heard a TV clip where a city politician in TX is stating that our law creates a hostile environment. No, it is in response to a hostile environment.

I am very frustrated with the credibility of our media and can see potential legal action in some cases. Since I live where the action is on this issue and I see how everything is being twisted I now doubt almost everything they say. How can I believe that Israel is as hostile to Palestinians as they say - there must be another side of the story that is credible. I think that pleading with the media for non-biased coverage on any issue is a waste of time at this point and a few savage lawsuits are in order to get them to report more responsibly instead of fanning the flames.

Another potential aspect of this is to contact journalists who have twisted the facts or put a negative bias in some way - contact them with the fact that we don't appreciate what they did and why. This is too huge for any one individual to do. (Sometimes I do it but it is very time-consuming.) Perhaps if there were a section on this forum that made it a bit easier for individuals to give negative feedback to journalists who we feel have been irresponsible in their reporting? Or even downright malicious or dangerous? I think journalists are like politicians, playing to who they think their audience is and giving what they think their audience wants. Maybe they need to hear from lots of us about what we want and calling them on their lack of info, twisting info and lies of omission and of course the big jumping to conclusions that we are being racist.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I think we need to make sure the Republican Senators stay firm against any C.I.R. bill. Just read today that Sen. Schumer is trying to get Evangelicals to lobby Republican senators in favor of his bill, Pathetic, I know, but it is not surprising he would think of this. Apparently people like Schumer and Pelosi think their religious views and political views are synchronous and they can just start leaning on whomever they wish. A----les like this know virtually nothing about evangelicalism and the good work that is already underway by such to fix the world. They think their concept of spirituality---lame as it may be---- is the best there is.

Here is a link to the article about Schumer's new strategy: (Schumer Tries to Raise Holy Help on Immigration Overhaul)
    http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/2010/05 ... -overhaul/

Also, please leave the muckraking speech to liberals. Try to take the highroad and say that much of the criticism of strong border enforcement is not rooted in a realistic view of either law or sovereignty; and that they shouldn't criticize the good people of states like Arizona---who have finally found it necessary to ensure their own society's stability. The MSM and Pelosi, Obama etc, have no idea how much help Arizonans have sent to places like Mexico over the years---since they are right on the border with them. It's a shame for these high minded elites in NY and SF to be criticizing them.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

The bottom line? Illegal immigration is NOT a dem or repub issue. It is an AMERICAN issue. I have noticed that people that typically have an opinion like myself are never heard from again. I would start by recognizing that the left has just as much validity as the right. Until you can do that, then Alipac will never be taken seriously. This site shouldn't be an opinion piece for the right, as it has been for years, but instead should be a place for the right AND left to come together.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    The current public opposition to illegal immigration is more apparent now as a higher ranking among people's concerns. I wish we could find a way to organize them much better. It's important not to lose momentum. (We are at a disadvantage because we don't have ethnocentric organizations to use for identity, money and rallying purposes but the amnesty orgs do. Plus they have the churches and the MSM.) But the American people know illegal immigration is wrong and so would giving a massive amnesty be wrong for this country. We have to find more big ways to guide them to the right places.

You are doing a great job campaigning and networking as far as I can see but millions of Americans still need to get on board with action solutions. They need to know where to come together for THIS cause so they can clearly understand what steps to take to make a solid impact. At some time in the future, we might even consider taking out ads for ALIPAC.

States also seem to be entering into the picture more clearly. We should concentrate another running tally bulletin on how those are going.

Soon we will have the June primaries. We will need a candidate endorsement list at ALIPAC.

That's just my two cents at the moment.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    The main thing I think, personally is, we need to be pushing other states to look into Arizonas new law as a potential for themselves.

Personally, I woud LOVE to see Oregon do the same. Sure our population of illegal aliens is small in comparison to many states, but it could easily grow if neighboring states take that same stance as AZ.

I believe supporting the people of Arizona in their desire to have this law, to stop the huge impact illegal immigration has had on their state, and then with their success, use that to encourage other states.

Also, another thought, making sure we back any political race where a candidate supports this law. Getting in people who will not only uphold our laws, but ones who believe in the rule of law.

You know, though, this is what we have always done, should not be hard for us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A very long TV commercial, sensitively done, showing the insanity of allowing a stranger into your home, who insists that you learn their language, do things their way, support them and so on. Show the family struggling with their budget over these new additions to their house that are not so friendly and confront them over things, disrespect them in various ways and take food out of their kids mouths, somehow show the kids education suffering the families earning decline but don't make the connection to illegal aliens until the very end. Basically making a movie short of that e-mail that does the same thing - compares our relationship as a nation with the illegals to the insanity of doing the same thing in our own homes - breaking the situation down to where people can understand what it means to them. Could it be done in a professional manner that shows our point of view without inflaming the situation even worse?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Please lets start a Boycott of businesses nationwide that we suspect of hiring illegals.
    We can post the info nationwide of other forums, and also make calls to businesses.
    I believe there is a groundswell of support happening right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast