Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

82 BILLION dollars

Well we apparently have 82 Billion dollars to squander on protecting Iraq, but there's only enough money for 200 more border patrol officers. Unbelievable what this man is doing with our money:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,155407,00.html

It's not the money.....that's just a cover-up!!

They added a total of 650 new border agents right?

I think it was originally 200, then they raised it to 450, and then the Byrd Amendment raised it to 650 new ones.

Anyone who knows for sure, please post it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree. And how much is the US deficit? $3 trillion I think (or more but I forget the latest figure)? Why does that man in the White House and Congress think the USA should act as police for other countries while millions of our citizens are poor (or becoming so) and where we need our troops protecting our own borders against the invasions of illegals that include many gang members, drug smugglers, terrorists and other criminals.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

That's exactly what I tell my legislators when I call...300 billion for Iraq...one of the richest countries in the world...billions for foreign aid in the event some potenate somewhere runs out of Dom Perignon....and zip for our Border Patrol? Zip for OUR security? Our BP is driving used up vehicles with 150,000 to 200,000 miles...they don't have the manpower, the equipment that they need. Get busy on this situation.!!

I'm not polite, either. I'm very demanding.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Perhaps, imho, it would be better if we GOT THE 60 BILLION $$$ BACK FROM THE CORRUPT UN FOOD for OIL & BLOOD PROGRAM!!!!

And then it would be even more effective and efficient if we were to STOP FUNDING THIS CORRUPT ORGANIZATION in the first place!!!

There's the money.......sitting right here in NYC for the enemies of the USA to use to harm us. Sitting right there by the World Trade cemetary, living off the fat of the hard working AMERICAN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I'm all for getting the corrupt UN out of the US...I don't remember what they original stated mission was...that's been a long time..but I do know that we're feeding our enemies...and feeding them very well.

They want to know why America is hated around the world? The UN had a great deal to do with that.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones