Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama give's reason for not securing the Borders

[size=150]"Obama tells Kyl in private Oval Office meeting: I won’t secure border b/c then Republicans will have no reason to support “comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    ------------------------

What was Clinton's, the Bushes, and Reagan's excuses? It is not that simplistic, and I believe corporate business interests is more the reason.

I Will NOT

I Will NOT have the safety, security, and sovereignty of my country held hostage to legalize this invasion with an amnesty...No freakin way

UNACCEPTABLE...

I don't give a pony's patoot what the reason is, I just want Obama to start doing his job and protecting this country, as he is sworn to do.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Securing our borders is NOT an option. It's an Obligation!
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    What was Clinton's, the Bushes, and Reagan's excuses? It is not that simplistic, and I believe corporate business interests is more the reason.
    Yes. I totally agree with you. There is a power struggle going on. The corporations have gained too much control. I believe our government does want to secure the border, but they are up against some powerful influences. Some in our government dont have the backbone to stand up to the corporate elite. But little by little everyone is getting on board. In the end corporations will be put in their proper place. I hope those in our government have learned a lesson from this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

TREASON.

Charge the imposter with TREASON immediately

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Yes. I totally agree with you. There is a power struggle going on. The corporations have gained too much control. I believe our government does want to secure the border, but they are up against some powerful influences. Some in our government dont have the backbone to stand up to the corporate elite. But little by little everyone is getting on board. In the end corporations will be put in their proper place. I hope those in our government have learned a lesson from this.

Yes, the power struggle. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
    I hope you are correct that little by little things are changing for the good. Sometimes I believe so and sometimes I don't. Don't know what else to do but keep fighting against the powers that be!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Be careful about John Kyle, He supported Comprehensive Imigration reform.

Deport all illegal aliens

OBAMA: JUST SECURE THE BORDERS AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS. WE AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. WELL OBAMA YOU WILL NOT WIN IN 2012. THAT IS GREAT!!! WE DO NOT WANT A PRESIDENT LIKE YOU OBAMA. WE DO NOT WANT A PRESIDENT WHO DOES NOT WORK FOR AMERICANS. WE DO NOT WANT A PRESIDENT YOU WORKS FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS. AMERICANS SENT YOU TO THE WHITE HOUSE OBAMA. AND IN 2012 WE WILL SEND YOU TO CHICAGO. NO AMNESTY NEVER. SECURE THE BORDERS. WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THIS COUNTRY.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast