Thread: Poor Mexico

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poor Mexico

While doing my daily pondering regarding our current situation with our neighbors south of the border I was reminded of a famous quote made by Mexican President, (or dictator), José de la Cruz Porfirio DÃ*az Mori who served as such continuously from 1876 to 1911. That quote states, "¡Pobre México! ¡Tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca de los Estados Unidos!" (Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States!).

José de la Cruz Porfirio DÃ*az Mori was a general in the Mexican army prior to serving as president and was involved in the Mexican American war. What is never stated but should be noted is that the border separating Mexico from the United States is not a magic line which causes one to suffer economic decline when located south of it. If the Mexican American war never took place one can only speculate at what the American southwest would look like at this point in time. Would Los Angeles or San Diego be the cities they are today?

The root cause of illegal immigration is an effort by the corrupt Mexican government to depopulate its northern territory and steal the land currently occupied by the poor dirt farmers. The American government has stood back and allowed this to happen for far too long while those in charge in Mexico tell the homeless and indigent persons, ‘go north the gringos there will take care of you’. There is video footage of Mexican army personnel helping illegal immigrants to cross the border. This means our border patrol does not really have much of a chance at controlling the mass exodus from Mexico. Other images taken in Mexico show Mexican government personnel using almost exclusively cars that have been reported stolen from the United States. All of this has been going on for far too long. How much longer will our government allow us to be used and abused by a foreign power in this way?

Mexico is not poor, it is full of poor people.

Re: Poor Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpious
    While doing my daily pondering regarding our current situation with our neighbors south of the border I was reminded of a famous quote made by Mexican President, (or dictator), José de la Cruz Porfirio DÃ*az Mori who served as such continuously from 1876 to 1911. That quote states, "¡Pobre México! ¡Tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca de los Estados Unidos!" (Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States!).

José de la Cruz Porfirio DÃ*az Mori was a general in the Mexican army prior to serving as president and was involved in the Mexican American war. What is never stated but should be noted is that the border separating Mexico from the United States is not a magic line which causes one to suffer economic decline when located south of it. If the Mexican American war never took place one can only speculate at what the American southwest would look like at this point in time. Would Los Angeles or San Diego be the cities they are today?

The root cause of illegal immigration is an effort by the corrupt Mexican government to depopulate its northern territory and steal the land currently occupied by the poor dirt farmers. The American government has stood back and allowed this to happen for far too long while those in charge in Mexico tell the homeless and indigent persons, ‘go north the gringos there will take care of you’. There is video footage of Mexican army personnel helping illegal immigrants to cross the border. This means our border patrol does not really have much of a chance at controlling the mass exodus from Mexico. Other images taken in Mexico show Mexican government personnel using almost exclusively cars that have been reported stolen from the United States. All of this has been going on for far too long. How much longer will our government allow us to be used and abused by a foreign power in this way?

Mexico is not poor, it is full of poor people.
    AND ITS ALSO FULL OF S**T

I had to laugh when I read that the Mexican government wants us to keep the worst of their crimminal element.

Re: Poor Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpious
    If the Mexican American war never took place one can only speculate at what the American southwest would look like at this point in time. Would Los Angeles or San Diego be the cities they are today?
    I remember a few years back I was eating dinner at an Italian restaraunt, and there were a few hispanic people eating a table over. The older hispanic man asked his friends, "Would you have moved here to San Diego if the United States never took it over?"

An excellent question. Quite clearly they would not have, because it would look exactly like Tijuana, or likely worse. Too many illegals believe that they would just be moving to a different, better part of Mexico by coming to San Diego, or other Southwestern cities. But if they were forthright, they would acknowledge that they are not moving from one part of Mexico to another, but escaping a poverty stricken Third World nation, and going to a quality First World nation, who's Southwestern region is attrative to them because of what happened in 1848. If the USA never took it over, a Third World back water is exactly what San Diego would be, and nobody would want to live here, people would probably be leaving San Diego. There is nothing particularly special about this place on the map....not compared to resource-rich Mexico. What is so great about America?

Americans.

Unfortunately illegals fail to realise this, and want to "take it" from us. If they do they will turn it into exactly what they have fled, and will end up wanting to leave it anyway. They are not coming here "because it is Mexico," they are coming here because it sure the hell is not.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It's a lot like buying a gutted out 1964 Impala SS for $600.00 and then restoring it to mint condition and having the guy you bought it from come back and say "YOU RIPPED ME OFF!!" something is definitely going on, The news has been reporting they're crimes more, John Walsh used to call them Mexican nationals now "they may be here illegally"It's kinda like the fat cousin that just needed a place to stay for a few days, "Look, man you got to GO!"after a year and a half. Mean while they eat you out of house and home.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn