Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

2 Young Girls Climb US/Mexico Border Fence in Under 18 Secon

Feel Safe? Two Young Girls Climb US/Mexico Border Fence in Under 18 Seconds

January 3, 2011 at 1:57pm
    by Jonathon M. Seidl
    Comments 106

Remember Homeland Security Secretary Jane Napalitano’s mantra from last year the border is “as secure now as it has ever beenâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Haven't we learned yet that these corrupt nations are bottomless pits and the giving never ends?

Let Carlos Slim and the rich cartels invest in infrastructure.

I like the comment underneath that states the fence is merely a test to weed out unhealthy workers.

And hello? The US econmy IS in ruins, we are living lives of debt slavery, our children ARE destined for lives of poverty and NOBODY IS HIRING US CITIZENS anywhere!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Re: 2 Young Girls Climb US/Mexico Border Fence in Under 18 S

[quote="AirborneSapper7"]Feel Safe? Two Young Girls Climb US/Mexico Border Fence in Under 18 Seconds

January 3, 2011 at 1:57pm
    by Jonathon M. Seidl
    Comments 106

Remember Homeland Security Secretary Jane Napalitano’s mantra from last year the border is “as secure now as it has ever beenâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

I just can't believe those Messicans think all their problems are our fault..such as kidnappings of foreign nationals, beheadings, corrupt officials and police, no drinking water and villages with gang members raising their children ETC. It ain't MY FAULT amigo.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Haven't we learned yet that these corrupt nations are bottomless pits and the giving never ends?

Let Carlos Slim and the rich cartels invest in infrastructure.

I like the comment underneath that states the fence is merely a test to weed out unhealthy workers.

And hello? The US econmy IS in ruins, we are living lives of debt slavery, our children ARE destined for lives of poverty and NOBODY IS HIRING US CITIZENS anywhere!

i sooooo agree!! no matter how much we give them it will never be enough. mexicans have a welfare mentality they feel they are above all Americans and we need to give them everything we have. even if we did, they still would not be happy. we need to start thinking about the hard working American taxpayers who are doing without .

Would you think twice about migrating illegally to Canada, for example, if the U.S. economy was in ruins, your children were destined for a life of poverty, and there were plenty of high-wage jobs to be done in Canada
    Our children will already have a hard time in the very near future with this bad economy and taxes and national debt to pay for. This is in addition to what it costs us to incarcerate illegals and /or pay benefits to anchor babies and jobs taken from the American citizens.

Yes we are already there Mr Germano! Big differnece is the American people fight to make things better and not push themselves off on other people or countries.

And WE DID INVEST INTO MEXICO! How much more do you think we need to pay to them? It just increases the influx of illegals. We have invested in their fight against drug cartels also.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I wonder, however, how many Americans wouldn’t hesitate to violate the immigration laws of a foreign country if doing so meant vastly improving the life chances of their children.
    You mean improving the life chances of the anchor babies they start to pump out once they violate our border?

Yeah sure....whatever you say! Let the mexican wealthy and middle class invest in their own country. America's tired of being the welfare role to mexico....

Another idiot who thinks that the US should save the entire world instead of these countries doing for themselves for once. When will they ever learn?

That fence needs to have a gazillion watts of power going through it, they will not want to climb it then.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

typical?

Is this typical of most of the newly erected fence? It looks like it was designed to be easy to climb! Who is responsbile for the fence design?

Banned
    Yes the fence of of horrible design however the truth is there simply is no good design. A fence may be overcome in 18 seconds or in 45 seconds but either way it will be overcome.

What makes the fense work is having forces on the other side of the fense who are at quick response locations to act with a heavy hand. The US Army Engineers would use the exact same stragey I would to secure the border, its part of what they do. They however would likely have more manpower on it though then my very basic write up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast