Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Latinos Will Use Social Media to Change the World

How Latinos Will Use Social Media to Change the World

By Adrian Carrasquillo
    Published January 11, 2011

Courtesy Webtreats, Creative Commons license.
    A Peruvian teen rushes home after school, jumps online and is connected with his popular Facebook fan page and his hundreds of fans. Hispanics on Twitter use the “#latismâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"How many satellites has Mexico launched in the past 20yrs.?"
    "If it ain't free, don't try to sell it to me!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wow, big deal! Foxnews ought to stop pushing an ethnic agenda!

It's a big world out there Adrian, and everyone, not just "latinos" are using social media to change the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Too bad they can't seem to change their home countries, always take care of your home first then perhaps I will listen to your advice.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    One of my sisters went to a mehican resort and had a cab take them around the town close by to see how the locals lived , the cab driver was telling them how they lived , a lot of the poor people did not have a bathroom or even an outhouse , they simply went to their back yard and urinated and defecated in the yard , this is how their " advanced civilation " lives , speaks volumes to me how mehico takes care of their own ...

Quote Originally Posted by FedUpinFarmersBranch
    One of my sisters went to a mehican resort and had a cab take them around the town close by to see how the locals lived , the cab driver was telling them how they lived , a lot of the poor people did not have a bathroom or even an outhouse , they simply went to their back yard and urinated and defecated in the yard , this is how their " advanced civilation " lives , speaks volumes to me how mehico takes care of their own ...
    I've taken a ride on a local bus taking the resort workers home and have see the same. In the resort I was at, they live in shacklike structures, but had all the bells...big screen tvs, expensive electronics, washing machines, etc. I could see all this from the inside of the bus, since their doors/windows were open.

Instead of spending money on improving living conditions, money was spent on "stuff". Made no sense to me at all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

ADRIÃ