Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Dead serious - What information do we have on Trump?

All indications right now look like Donald Trump is going to make a run
    for president , He has slated over a half billion dollars for a campaign.

What exactly is his stand on immigration ?

He he someone we could support?

I kind of like the guy , But is he a closet lib ? , A rino ?

I just don't have enough info on him

Banned

working4change
    http://shouldtrumprun.com/

Here's a previous thread discussing Trump possibly running for president

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-230167-don ... ident+2012

Banned
    More info

TRUMP: Well it all starts with the Federal government not coming out with a law. They've been talking about it for years and they still haven't done anything about it. And Arizona is really getting crime-ridden. There's people coming over, there's killings all over the place, there's shootings all over the place.

KING: But do you favor stopping people on the street?

TRUMP: What are you going to do? I mean, are you going to stop people to see if they're supposed to be there? And personally as a citizen I wouldn't mind, I really wouldn't mind.

KING: [to Melania] Would you mind if people from Slovenia were stopped if they looked funny?

M. TRUMP: Well, I think everybody needs to have papers, you know, and be legally here. We need to have papers if we go anywhere else in the world, so people need to have also the papers here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/2 ... 56753.html

working4change
    Trump on the Issues

Donald Trump on Immigration

Control borders; even legal immigration should be difficult
    America is experiencing serious social and economic difficulty with illegal immigrants who are flooding across our borders. We simply can’t absorb them. It is a scandal when America cannot control its own borders. A liberal policy of immigration may seem to reflect confidence and generosity. But our current laxness toward illegal immigration shows a recklessness and disregard for those who live here legally.

The majority of legal immigrants can often make significant contributions to our society because they have special skills and because they add to our nation’s cultural diversity. They come with the best of intentions. But legal immigrants do not and should not enter easily. It’s a long, costly, draining, and often frustrating experience-by design. I say to legal immigrants: Welcome and good luck.

It comes down to this: we must take care of our own people first. Our policy to people born elsewhere should be clear: Enter by the law, or leave.
    Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.143-45 Jul 2, 2000

Limit new immigration; focus on people already here
    Trump was firm concerning restrictions in immigration. “I’m opposed to new people coming in,â€

Banned
    I've been jumping around reading different things

I know he's flopped parties a few times , So what , I voted for Jimmy Carter

He has failed in some business ventures , So what , he isn't afraid to take a chance , even if he fails he gets right back into it.

As opposed to the loser we have now or the gaggle of rinos lining up
    to further our demise

I could go with Trump, very easily

Not a big fan but if he would move the bar to the right I would vote for him, far too long the bar has been moved to the liberal left that includes Bush on many points but sad to say to return the meter to center it will take a super right conservative to accomplish the job many voters do not understand that. Jack Kennedy would be considered a hard right guy in todays world.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

If he is against illegals you would think he would have it in his contracts that all people employed on his jobsites and properties are e verified. He does not. There are illegals working on Trump projects. Jorge Perez is the one who is building a Trump condo in Hollywood Florida and he is knoww to hire illegals and the subcontractors he gets hire illegals. There are also illegals working on the Trump properties in Sunny Isles Beach doing cleaning and maintenance work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

KING: [to Melania] Would you mind if people from Slovenia were stopped if they looked funny?
    Lol...I couldn't help but notice this "reporter's" choice of words in the above question....what a joke.

I hope Donald does run - so far I like what I see even if he is a bit arrogant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One way to find out if Trump is against illegal alien invasion.

Take and throw a nickel on the ground between Trump and bunch of illegal day laborers. My money is on the Don.......................til the Chamber of Commerce throws a dime down the street........see Don run?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast