Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traffic stop may lead to deportation for former ASU student

Traffic stop may lead to deportation for former ASU student
    Posted: 03/29/2011
    Last Updated: 5 hours and 13 minutes ago
    By: Rudabeh Shahbazi

PHOENIX - The immigration debate is heating up again, as a model student -- and illegal immigrant -- is caught without documentation during a traffic stop.

Nallely Farmen sobbed as friends embraced her when she got out of jail Tuesday, after spending four days behind bars. Farmen now faces deportation, after she was pulled over for making a wide right turn.

Phoenix police Sgt. Tommy Thompson told ABC15 Wednesday that Farmen had a misdemeanor traffic warrant, and that is why she was taken into custody.

“I strongly feel that the law should be followed, of course, that’s how society runs,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“That’s something they can take up with their parents,â€

I wonder what type of scholarship this was and how much money she received ?

Farmen was one of the top ten students in her high school class, and would be graduating from ASU this May with an International Management degree, but her scholarship money ran out.

[quote]Michelle Dallacroce, who is the president of the organization Mothers Against Illegal Amnesty, doesn’t think authorities should prioritize illegal immigrants who are dangerous offenders, and says children understand if they are illegal aliens and should not be given amnesty just because they were brought to the country when they were young.

“That’s something they can take up with their parents,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I don't care what she does or how high a grade she has. I agree that the entire family needs to be deported. The family needs to be found ASAP and their need to face prosecution. Its a breath of fresh air hearing someone from government stating that they should go after the whole family.

If she is ILLEGAL than I can tell you right now that she is NOT a model student. A model student follows the laws of this country!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

if she's as smart as they say she is in the article , why was she driving without a license .... (as in if you know your illegal , don't be driving )

[quote]“I feel proud, I feel that I am American,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

[quote]“I strongly feel that the law should be followed, of course, that’s how society runs,â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

[quote="Pisces_2010"][quote]“I strongly feel that the law should be followed, of course, that’s how society runs,â€
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast