Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Obama says border is secure enough to begin legalization

Obama says border is secure enough to begin legalization

By Stephen Dinan-The Washington Times
    4:39 p.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2011

EL PASO, Texas — Facing a political gridlock that has doomed immigration legislation for years, President Obama, making his first visit to the border since taking office, turned to activists and immigrant-rights supporters across the country Tuesday and said it’s now up to them to force Congress to act.

From more Border Patrol agents to a border fence to falling crime rates, Mr. Obama said he has checked border security off the to-do list, and that it’s time for Republicans to come to the table and discuss legalizing illegal immigrants — an issue that has stalled since 2007, when it failed in a dramatic bipartisan filibuster on the Senate floor. Mr. Obama failed to get an immigration overhaul through Congress in his first two years in office, when Democrats controlled both the House and Senate.

“We have gone above and beyond what was requested by the very Republicans who said they supported broader reform as long as we got serious about enforcement. All the stuff they asked for, we’ve done,â€

obama
    you are so full of s///// my family live in that town . it One hell of mess
    & my family also know gov jan & they said she should run for President . as she is doing one hell of a job that more then they can say about you if you are looking to run for President again your out In the cold
    we want all the illegal Immigrant the hell Out you love Mexico
    so much move the hell down
    In My book you look very worry you should Be . Isee lot of
    guy that want to run for President but it look like they are all backing down how come?
    I hope joe . or mr william or trump or gov jan run .
    we want jobs & all of your friends the hell out Of the usa & you with them also
    No amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HERE IT COMES!

BY PRESIDENTIAL DECREE I HEREBY PROCLAIM THAT ALL PERSONS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE NOW LEGAL CITIZENS!

Thank you and May God Bless AMEXICA!

Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    The amnesty battle lines...... Hope everyones ready for the big battle!
    Coming soon!! Obama and his minions are fools!

Banned
    This is a prime example of how out of touch this Idiot Obama really is. He isn't qualified to run a kindergarden let alone a country.

the president endorsed a four-part plan: maintain border security enhancements; phase in mandatory electronic checks for all employees; revamp the legal immigration system; and create a pathway to citizenship to illegal immigrants who go through a background check, haven’t committed crimes, pay all fines and back taxes and wait at least eight years before getting a green card.
    Where would they be "waiting" for this green card, hmmm? NO way Jose! They need to go back to their countries and get waaaay in back of the line, behind those who have been waiting to come legally. NO way should they be able to stay here leaching off the public teat!

Haven't committed crimes? LMAO!!! Gimme a break! WHo will define what "crimes" illegal aliens get a free pass on? I can just hear the whining when a drug conviction shows up on an illegals record and the advocates demand a free pass because he "was just trying to make a better life". Uhhh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "