Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama Throws Israel Under The Bus

http://american-rattlesnake.org/2011/05 ... s-an-ally/

[quote]I wasn’t planning on discussing this issue today, but we do address important foreign policy issues on this site when the occasion demands it. Needless to say, President Obama’s insistence that the state of Israel, which has heretofore been our most trusted and reliable ally in the Middle East, return to annihilatory borders is such an occasion.

Putting aside for a moment the observation that these borders are utterly indefensible, which has been made by experts much more well-versed in this subject than me, there are several issues with the President’s new “peaceâ€
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Banned
    The tele-prompter-in-chief is done! He has shown his wickedness to the world.

Yesterday was an embarrassing performance, even by his already lowered standards.

It was

It was all a dog and pony show. This is a play that has been orchestrated for all of us...
    Only when you look at things through the eyes of those who are in control can you see past to the truth. But you must first know who and what they are and you should. They have been butting heads for several thousand years now...

Banned

Re: It was

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    It was all a dog and pony show. This is a play that has been orchestrated for all of us...
    Only when you look at things through the eyes of those who are in control can you see past to the truth. But you must first know who and what they are and you should. They have been butting heads for several thousand years now...
    What?? This aint no party. This aint no disco. this aint no foolin around.
    This is pure unadulterated hate. And it is the twenty first century not the
    roman empire. Unless I get really p-o-ed. Obama is ignorant and dangerous. Yahoo should slap Bozo upside the head. In my opinion.