Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Stephanopoulos warns Bachmann: Media Will Investigate 23 Fos

Stephanopoulos warns Bachmann: Media Will Investigate Your 23 Foster Children...

Stephanopoulos Tries Savaging Bachmann

June 28, 2011
    Video at the link
    733 comments

ABC News' George Stephanopoulos said the media plans on investigating all 23 of Michele Bachmann's foster children, tries to get her to say she'd eliminate the minimum wage, tries to stir up trouble between her and Palin, and debates her about the founding fathers and slavery.

Stephanopoulos: Finally one—one final question. I think one of the most impressive things that people find in your background is the fact that you and your husband have helped raise 23 foster children and I know you want to shield them but are they prepared and are you prepared for the loss of privacy that comes with the president campaign? And is that something you are concerned about for them?

Bachmann: Well when we were making this momentous decision we sat down for a long time as a family and contemplated what this was meaning and yes, we are ready. We have five wonderful biological children. Our last one is off to college our oldest one is a doctor. And then we had great – a great 23 foster children in our home as well. And as you can imagine and appreciate we’ve tried to keep a good handle on their privacy and we will do that, we will respect their privacy. We are thankful that we had them but we also want to observe their privacy and that of their families.

http://nation.foxnews.com/michele-bachm ... r-children
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was that a warning or a threat?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are always gonna dig into these peoples lives and find some sort of dirt and if it is not good enough they will simply blow it out of proportion and add their little dirt to it. Just like spicing up your dish of some plain and bland foods
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

What relevance would the foster children have to Mrs. Bachmann. They were only with the family for a few years, usually.

Stephanopolous ought to be ashamed he even suggested this---because it clearly sounds like an effort to intimidate.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

What's especially irksome to me is that the Obama kids are off limits - unless, of course, their parents trot them out for political purposes.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Banned
    Instead of the kids i wish they would investigate the 4 million dollars her and her husband recieved from farm subsidies in the last 7 years thats she is against now.This is another person that should be her motto DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO.I cant support her.

previous post

Of course they will go after her as will the GOP. How soon we forget about Ramos and Compian, Johnny Sutton and Alberto Gonzales. Remember them? I guess Mr. Bush thought we would forget all about them and line up to vote for their Rino to further along their globalization. They had better think again. The GOP is who gave us this traitor in chief. We are not as stupid as they think.

Banned
    Just seen on tv news where she was in Waterloo Iowa saying how great it was to be in the home of the great John wayne.WOW again she dont get it she said it three times and the crowd went silent.John Wayne was from Indianna not Iowa.John Wayne Casey was from Waterloo the pedifiler child killer.MAN THIS WAS BAD!!!!!!!! She dont know history when she was in New Hamp. saying how great it was to be where the shot heard around the world happend everybody knows that that shot was in Mass. Concord.