Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

10 Steps to Understanding How Liberals Think

Liberal thinking is dominated by an obsession with power, and use of that power to preserve elitist advantages

10 Steps to Understanding How Liberals Think

- John Lillpop
    Sunday, July 17, 2011

Satire

The liberal brain does not collect and process information in a logical, reasonable, and objective manner. Rather, liberal thinking is dominated by an obsession with power, and use of that power to preserve elitist advantages.

This distorted perspective makes it very difficult to understand exactly how liberals think without advanced training in Abnormal Psychology.Nonetheless, the following non-technical summary should be useful to lay people.

How liberals think on 10 major issues of the day:

1. The U.S. Constitution Is Unconstitutional

According to liberal dogma, the Declaration of Independence, U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights are unconstitutional because all were crafted by an exclusive conclave of white male Christians.

Women, Hispanics, African-Americans, Asians, gays, lesbians, transsexuals, the handicapped, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, and the blind were all under represented, if at all.

Because of this devastating lack of diversity, the Constitution must be regarded as a “living document,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Truthfully, there are NO 'Conservatives' left in this country. At least on a moral basis.

Americans WANT to believe there are, and try and elect MORAL leaders into office having 'Christian' core values.

BUT, this is what winds up getting into the White House under the pretense of having 'moral values'

Laura Bush now speaks for the majority of liberated 'Compassionate Conservativies'

Laura Bush For Gay Marriage & Pro-Choice!

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNabdDx_mU

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/1 ... 74731.html

Former First Lady Laura Bush made a surprising tack away from two of the most definitive social issues of her husband's presidency this week, telling CNN's Larry King that she backs gay marriage and abortion rights.

Speaking on King's show earlier this week, Bush said this about gay marriage:

I think that we ought to definitely look at it and debate it. I think there are a lot of people who have trouble coming to terms with that because they see marriage as traditionally between a man and a woman, but I also know that when couples are committed to each other and love each other that they ought to have the same sort of rights that everyone has.

King then asked her if she thought that the legalization of gay marriage was coming, to which Bush replied, "Yeah, it will come, I think."

The former first lady went on to explain her view of abortion rights, which she called "the social issue in 2000 that everyone got asked about."

Katie Couric interviewed Laura Bush on the day before her husband's first inauguration and asked her directly if she "was for the overturn of Roe versus Wade," Bush said. The question took some serious consideration.

"And I thought, do I really want to start my husband's presidency, you know, suggesting that a Supreme Court rule being overturned? And I said 'no,'" Bush explained. "And I think it's important that it remain legal, because I think its important for people for medical reasons and other reasons."

Asked if their sometimes different views on key social issues created any friction between she and former President Bush, Laura said "I really understand his view point and he understands mine."
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Although the institution of marriage is no longer vital to heterosexual partners, it is absolutely essential that same-sex couples be allowed to marry. To deny them that basic right is discriminatory, immoral, unfair, and clearly unconstitutional
    This is an excellent point.....and further proof of what a backwards society we live in with all the liberal "forward thinking".

Did that make any sense? :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Although the institution of marriage is no longer vital to heterosexual partners, it is absolutely essential that same-sex couples be allowed to marry. To deny them that basic right is discriminatory, immoral, unfair, and clearly unconstitutional
    This is an excellent point.....and further proof of what a backwards society we live in with all the liberal "forward thinking".

Did that make any sense? :P
    =============================

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn