Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Brit Mercenaries In Athens Beating Demonstrators

Are British Mercenaries in Athens Beating And Killing Demonstrators?

Posted on October 29, 2011

In a radio interview Bob Chapman said Papandreou is negotiating to hire British soldiers to break riots in Greece.

The other day the police allowed 200 men through their lines to attack the demonstrators. They killed one man. The Greek press called them the Unknowns.

I am posting this because it needs to be investigated. The two men doing this interview are anti-war conservatives and military veterans. If you are a liberal, count yourself fortunate that there are anti-war men out there with real combat experience. You might need men like that sooner than you think.

Video: Bob Chapman - A Marine Disquisition - 27 Oct 2011 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 19ZiN-raN4

first 30 seconds of audio is crappy

http://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2011/10/2 ... stratorss/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I see Canada / Mexico doing this same thing under the North America Security Perimeter

Merc's doing the governments beat down's

but then again... nothing surprises me. Once a Nation goes Rogue it can never go back

and to be clear.. this Nation went Rogue a LONG time ago
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)