Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrats Turning Their Backs On America's Poor To Get VOTES

I'm watching C-span and Feinstein and Tom Harkin are COMPLETELY turning their backs on the POOR AND MIDDLE AND LOWER MIDDLES CLASS LEGAL citizens of our country for VOTES.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Listening to these Democrats I can see how UNSYMPATHETIC they are and UNCARING they are and that they will DO ANYTHING for votes.

These two Feinstein and Harkin could care less that the people who are remaining in Mexico are PLEADING with the U.S. to stop allowing this becasue they NEED their people and workers!!

These Democrats could care less about those in Mexico because they cannot get a vote from them. This is sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN MEXICO ????????? Just wipe them out of workers so Republicans can have cheap labor and Democrats can have VOTES ?!

Come on !! We've got to clean house in Washington.

I can't even listen to these people. THIS IS AMAZINGLY PATHETIC !!

In the end it is not about votes it is about the Security and and Prosperity Partnership of North America. Look at the website below and keep in mind it is a US governement website and also if you do a little digging Canada and Mexico have very similar government websites for the SSP.

I know it is hard to wrap your mind around but it is the hard, cold, awful truth. We are being forced into globalism against our wishes and might I add our Constitution.

http://www.spp.gov/

http://www.spp.gov/pdf/security_and_pro ... tement.pdf