Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DAY WITHOUT CITIZENS

It has been suggested on message boards that all opposed to amnesty walk out of work and protest the senate's bill just like the "day without immigrants" on 5/1.... the buzz is that this should happen on 6/14/06 - flag day.

thoughts anyone?

I'd do it, and so would my guys at the shop. Count us in.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    I'd do it, and so would my guys at the shop. Count us in.
    i need to find a way to get it across nationally. i'm trying.... suggestions?

The 21st Paul Revere Ride guys?

I don't want to it appear as if americans are 'biting' the dopey ideas of the illegals. 'A Day Without...' just does not connotate anything good. Americans United For Freedom or American Freedom March or something strong sounds better to me. 'Americans First' Parade? Parade of Patriots? Something powerful like that. The day without a taco really blew and I don't want to march on their coattails. My 2 cents.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Nation Of Individuals

Quote Originally Posted by boots
    It has been suggested on message boards that all opposed to amnesty walk out of work and protest the senate's bill just like the "day without immigrants" on 5/1.... the buzz is that this should happen on 6/14/06 - flag day.

thoughts anyone?
    If you offer something "FREE" you might get 30 or 40 "Street People" or a "Bag Lady" or Two,Participate.You won`t find enough Willing Americans to fill a School Bus.
    Americans are individuals.Americans Don`t care at all,about other Americans,we would not be in the shape we are in today if we were "One Nation Under God".
    I know! that sounds very SAD.But I beg you to prove to me "It ain`t so".
    I know there are some isolated cases of,One Helping Another,but as a Nation,It isn`t so. Quote; "As long as they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do" seems to be the "Attitude" of our people. Like I said......A Nation of "INDIVIDUALS".How much can or "Government" do to us,before we "Break This Spell"? Like Indiana Jones said, "It is a Naton Divided Aganist Itself" I ask you.What are the "Americans doing to help other Americans,that are living in a Kind of Hell,on our Boarders with Mexico?
    Nothing!! with the single exception of the MinuteMen and Women,and their help is limited because of the Low number of these brave Americans.
    Sorry! Please don`t shoot the messenger.

KM

I have that day off already but if anyone has any info on a protest or rally that day in Michigan please shoot me a note.
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    I don't want to it appear as if americans are 'biting' the dopey ideas of the illegals. 'A Day Without...' just does not connotate anything good. Americans United For Freedom or American Freedom March or something strong sounds better to me. 'Americans First' Parade? Parade of Patriots? Something powerful like that. The day without a taco really blew and I don't want to march on their coattails. My 2 cents.
    i don't care what you call it as long as our message gets across.

I know it is so.

How can people not realize that whether it is a problem in their own backyard they are still paying for it?

Do they not realize when the nation is flooded with 100 million or so more illegal immigrants the problem will be in their backyard?

How can they not see that if this travesity comes to fruition this country will cease to exist?

I do not know how to wake them out of their stooper. I wish I could come up with a brilliant idea to make them see but I cannot.

I am not big on the "Day without..." either. How about we just come out of the closet and be what they are telling us we are "A bunch of racists"...just kidding.

Most people say well I cannot take a day off work to protest or whatever the case may be because they have a job, bills to pay, etc. What they need to realize if we cannot stop this nobody is going to have anything. I truely believe that. There will be 2 classes of people...the elite and the poor serving them.

great....except instead of "citizens", I would use the word, "Americans."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast