Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MMP project gets heavy solicitation from independent militia

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:14 PM
    Subject: Re: [BorderWar] Fox WAR

Hey folks,
    I am really getting some heavy solicitation from independent militias from all around the country.

If EL Fox and EL Jorge Bush don't stop trying to strip us of our civil rights, I think I will have to accept the 14,000+ US militia members who have been wanting to join us in Arizona in April.

Any comments?

Jim g - The MMProject
    If you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will give you trouble in the land where you will live.'

Re: MMP project gets heavy solicitation from independent mil

Quote Originally Posted by occutegirl
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 10:14 PM
    Subject: Re: [BorderWar] Fox WAR

Hey folks,
    I am really getting some heavy solicitation from independent militias from all around the country.

If EL Fox and EL Jorge Bush don't stop trying to strip us of our civil rights, I think I will have to accept the 14,000+ US militia members who have been wanting to join us in Arizona in April.

Any comments?

Jim g - The MMProject
    I have a comment. I did not receive such an email, so I do not have much faith that it is valid. Sounds like a "poison" message to me.

Also, on second look, the writing style, and the sig are not right. I am pretty sure (REALLY) that this is phony.

I'm requesting documentation on this e-mail. I agree that the message is "poison" in the sense that if the militias are coming then you can count mainstream America out of the operation. I have my doubts this is ligit, will post here when info comes back.

Ogirl: Where did you get this? Is this an email or forum post? Source please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm requesting documentation on this e-mail. I agree that the message is "poison" in the sense that if the militias are coming then you can count mainstream America out of the operation. I have my doubts this is ligit, will post here when info comes back.

Ogirl: Where did you get this? Is this an email or forum post? Source please.

W

Since the email looks cut/paste, and since Jim's signature line is obviously faked (and I will NOT list the legit version for people who do not and should not know it), I am absolutely sure this message is either totally fake or has been heavily modified. My guess is fully fake, since keeping the signature line would have been done by anyone with more mental capabilitiy than an idiot. Also, I have seen none of the mannerism of the words inside (i.e. the slang and name calling) with any emails (or phone calls) I have personally received from Mr Gilchrist.

I to am VERY interested in the source of this. Please post a source!

I wrote Mr. Gilchrest about this post and here is his response for your review.

W

----

Yes, I wrote that. However, any non MMP-like participation would not be
    part of the MMProject volunteers. They, apparently, would appear on their
    own and under their own colors. I have "suggested" that they avoid Arizona
    during the MMProject in April, so that the MMP could carry out its mission
    with less controversy. However, I have no authority whatsoever to keep
    them, or anyone else, out. They can do whatever they want...it is "their"
    country, too.

All of these groups seem to be concerned with the safety of the MMP
    volunteers and want to do their part to protect a bunch of average, everyday
    American men, women and children who want to assemble and speak under the
    First Amendment for 30 days in Arizona.

My concern at this time is that if Vicente Fox or President Bush succeeds in
    banning the MMProject volunteers from assembling, that all of these non-MMP
    groups will amass in Arizona by the thousands because they will see our
    First Amendment rights literally, and actually, taken away from Americans.

Please post this. Thank you.
    Jim Gilchrist - The Minuteman Project

The power of change through the power of peace.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do we need to send fox a copy of the 1st Amendment. I would recommend Mr Bush reread it if it has been a while.

Bill of Rights
    Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX
    As the big hound is, so will the pup be.
    IRISH PROVERB