Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NEWS FROM FRANCE ON IMMIGRATION

THIS E-MAIL was received from a new friend in France about the situation there and in other areas of Europe:

QUOTE:

We face immigration problems here in France, but not "illegal" immigration
    problems. This because here we have a national identity system, with
    everybody being obliged to have an ID card with him. Any policeman can askyou your ID card in the street, and if you don't have it, you can be jailed until somebody brings the ID card to the police for you or enough people witness for your identity.

Seems to be something against individual rights, something frighetening for US citizens. Of course it's a limit to privacy and liberty. But citizens
    must accept this sort of limit if they want to avoid great problems with
    illegal immigration.

Police uses this right, sometimes making mistakes because they often target people that they control with the color of their skin or hair, which is not the more efficient now because illegal immigration is from former soviet block countries. And it's well known among the candidates to emigration from these countries and others that France is not a "welcome" land for them, because here, without a legal ID and registration to social
    organisations, you can do NOTHING except begging at street corners or in
    the urban transports. Law is fierce for employers of illegal immigrants.
    And we have a lot of illegal immigrants near the harbours in the north of
    France, parked in absolutely awful conditions, surviving with the help of
    charity organisations, who are waiting for some opportunity to board
    illegally a ship towards England : this because in England you don't need
    this sort of official identity checking and you can establish, work, rent a
    home, get medical care, ...

Spain also welcomes people from Africa (officially not, but in facts yes),
    using them as illegal workers in agriculture, especially fruit and
    vegetable "factories", which creates huge problems with french farmers
    especially in the south and south west regions which can't compete with
    these low handwork rates. Some french farmers react by employing themselves illegal immigrants, but when they get caught, they can loose their farm and jobs getting very expensive fines to pay. Recently one, being in this situation, shot to death the two inspectors who came at his farm, which created a real shock among the opinion. Spain must correct this policy, or there will be a "war of the tomatoe" beetween France and Spain : already many trucks from Spain are blocked and burnt on roads of south of France.

There is also a problem inside the chinese community in Paris. An ugly
    "slave market" has developped, illegal immigrants being hidden in
    appartments in Paris, working in clothes manufacturing, in chinese food
    preparation, ... all this under the control of the chinese mafia. Seems
    incredible, but the police, from month to month, announces having found
    such modern slave camps...

More or less, Europe is too weak to solve this problem, and strong and
    sometimes violent reactions of those who are in the first fighting line,
    i.e. french farmers, is the only way to push european authorities to do
    something. I feel that the situation is somehow similar in the United
    States, though I could be wrong.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

French immigration problems

I think you're correct that the situation in Europe is similar to ours here in California. The community around the school where I teach English to adults consists primarily of people from Mexico, China, Central America, Pakistan, India, South America, Thailand, Burma, and Vietnam. Teachers who've been at the school for many years tell me that human trafficking of women has come to light within blocks of the school over the years. A block away was a house where women working in the garment industry were housed. They weren't permitted to go anywhere but school. Conditions were sub-human, when discovered by the authorities after a student confided to a teacher that she'd been beaten. One of my students, a law school graduate from Mexico, was working at a massage parlor because she couldn't get any other work. She returned to Mexico to get her papers in order so she could return here and work at a better job. Tightening the borders and identification, as France has done, seems a difficult but rational way to cope with this problem.

Great letter Judy. I love hearing people from other countries' opinions of immigration.

You know, all of this is a symptom of the population crisis of the Third World. Western Nations have become an escape valve.

We face immigration problems here in France, but not "illegal" immigration
    problems. This because here we have a national identity system, with
    everybody being obliged to have an ID card with him. Any policeman can askyou your ID card in the street, and if you don't have it, you can be jailed until somebody brings the ID card to the police for you or enough people witness for your identity.

Seems to be something against individual rights, something frighetening for US citizens. Of course it's a limit to privacy and liberty. But citizens
    must accept this sort of limit if they want to avoid great problems with
    illegal immigration.
    I wont give up my freedoms for a little security. A National ID is something I will never accept. Stop the illegals from coming in and we wont have a problem with it. I refuse to live by the rules of Big Brother.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

ME TOO JP!! We must repeal the RealIDAct and stop that nonsense now.

Get Troops to the Borders!!

Americans Mean Business. We've had it. We're done. This Crime Party is OVER and any and every person involved in it is going to pay the price for participating in and encouraging criminal illegal immigration into the United States and will be held responsible for every dollar and life this sewer stole from the American People.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn