Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joe "the Plumber" wants our borders secured!

Besides being against tax increases, Joe "the Plumber" wants our borders secured. This guy represents blue collar America.

YouTube

MOD EDIT page scrolling. To learn how to keep your long urls from scrolling the page, see Frequently Ask Questions in General Discussion Sticky

He needs to join, us. Could you imagine him saying go to www.alipac.com ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love this guy. Some of the comments are funny. One guy said that the reporters talking to him are asking him harder questions than Obama has been asked in months. SO TRUE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Joe is getting far more attention than he bargained for. Now there's talk that he isn't a licensed plumber and there's a lien against him for not paying income taxes. This points out how many Americans just don't get it -maybe he wouldn't have this tax problem if he'd been working under Obama's tax plan. Remember, Obama did say Joe needed a tax break BEFORE he was in the position he's in now(able to buy the company he works for). I find it hard for a guy with a tax lien to deny he could use a tax break...

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable
    Joe is getting far more attention than he bargained for. Now there's talk that he isn't a licensed plumber and there's a lien against him for not paying income taxes. This points out how many Americans just don't get it -maybe he wouldn't have this tax problem if he'd been working under Obama's tax plan. Remember, Obama did say Joe needed a tax break BEFORE he was in the position he's in now(able to buy the company he works for). I find it hard for a guy with a tax lien to deny he could use a tax break...
    Those are lies. Fox News confirmed he is a licensed plumber.

JOE THE PLUMBER FOR PRESIDENT!

He makes more sense than both presidential candidates!
    How about a "Joe The Plumber and Palin" ticket?

I'll vote for that!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    JOE THE PLUMBER FOR PRESIDENT!

He makes more sense than both presidential candidates!
    How about a "Joe The Plumber and Palin" ticket?

I'll vote for that!
    I like that ticket. Joe six pack and soccer mom Palin Woo Hoo

Joe the plumber

It has been reported on multiple news stations that Joe is not licensed, makes $40,000 per year and his boss makes $100,000 per yr. Joe and his boss would benefit from Obama's tax plan.

Re: Joe the plumber

Quote Originally Posted by dginki
    It has been reported on multiple news stations that Joe is not licensed, makes $40,000 per year and his boss makes $100,000 per yr. Joe and his boss would benefit from Obama's tax plan.
    Neal Cavuto confirmed he is licensed plumber. It's a left-wing smear job. since 45% of the American worker PAYS NO TAXES and he's going to give checks to 95% of us, that is wealth redistribution. That's welfare for people don't pay into it and should get nothing. Joe and I should CHOSE who we want to help in our own communities. We know the people who need help and are willing to do so. So big brother Obama knows better than I do. Give me a break.

He will vote Obama; and he was at Obama rally.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast