Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

CA-Migrant squatters move closer to a high school, fire dang

Migrant squatters move closer to a high school, fire dangers persist
    October 22, 6:24 AM
    Kimberly Dvorak
    5 comments

Camp site with 72 hour notice attached to stove.

More than two weeks after a prostitution ring was uncovered in a suburban San Diego canyon, the SDPD made and broke plenty of promises. The residents were promised action and cooperation, but they received the same empty actions.

Last week the SDPD placed their mobile command center near McGonigle Canyon in an effort to show the community they were on top of the illegal migrant squatters and crime in the canyon, The canyon which is owned by the city as well as private owners and real estate companies, remains home for many migrant workers.

The SDPD van was to remain near the canyon for a week, but it stayed five days. The police were supposed to rid the canyon of the fire hazards and unwelcome trespassers, however, migrants only moved further into the hillside.

Arrests were supposed to be made, but the only arrests were the two Americans who turned in the prostitute and pimp/john that they caught in the field brothel on October 3. The City Attorney now has those charges and will decide whether to precede in yet another political prosecution in San Diego.

Los Angeles activist John Monti was falsely charged with assaulting seven day labors back in 2007 in nearby Rancho Penesquitos. The city and local Latino activists teamed up to prosecute Monti after he was jumped by violent illegal aliens.

Monti was later acquitted at a trial and the city’s conspiracy was exposed through testimony by the migrants themselves.

There is a reoccurring pattern emerging, one that will surely have a disastrous outcome – fire. This threat is very real for San Diegans, one that has ruined many lives and cost billions of dollars. This, however, could be prevented if the SDPD would do its job and enforce the law.

After a long conversation with Capt. Miguel Rosario of the SDPD, one thing is for certain when it comes to illegals living inside the San Diego Canyons for free, nothing will happen to the migrants and they will not be evicted from the canyon.

“We will not enforce the country’s immigration law. It is not our policy,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

After a long conversation with Capt. Miguel Rosario of the SDPD, one thing is for certain when it comes to illegals living inside the San Diego Canyons for free, nothing will happen to the migrants and they will not be evicted from the canyon.
    If I lived anywhere near this I would be calling (loudly) for his firing! Who the hell is he to decide which laws he's going to enforce?

[quote]“We will not enforce the country’s immigration law. It is not our policy,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can’t help but wonder what would happen if the squatters were actual American Citizens… I have a feeling they’d be kicked out in a minute.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWatcher2
    I can’t help but wonder what would happen if the squatters were actual American Citizens… I have a feeling they’d be kicked out in a minute.
    Of course they would. American citizens are suppose to follow the laws but illegals in this area are a protected group.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ChiWatcher2

Capt. Miguel Rosario of the SDPD

I think this is the problem.
    He's probably quite familiar with illegal immigration.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

[quote]“We will not enforce the country’s immigration law. It is not our policy,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Police Ignores Prostitution In Migrant Camps

Last Updated: Thu, 10/22/2009 - 12:06pm

A multitude of criminal activity—including prostitution and public drunkenness—is perpetually ignored by police in a southern California border city because the violators are illegal aliens and the department refuses to deal with immigration enforcement.

For years hundreds of illegal immigrants have lived in shanty town encampments on a stretch of publicly owned canyon in northeastern San Diego not far from the Mexican border. They stay mostly in tents, use the bushes as their bathroom and steal water from the city’s irrigation lines. The migrants also create fire hazards with illegal campfires, propane-fueled lights and candles and have destroyed the once-lush and scenic mountain terrain with empty alcohol containers, cigarette butts and other trash.

Prostitution is also rampant, according to area residents and various news reports, that have discovered makeshift “sex densâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Criminals like Capt Rosario and other government lowlifes are clearly aiding and abetting the illegal aliens.

Not only do we have them to deal with, the lowlifes in the other government agencies that should be taking care of this sort of thing are also subverting the laws of the United States and their oaths of office.

It seems pointless to report this to the FBI.

P.S. Just in case someone cares about America.

FBI contact website;

http://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm

It could be you will not hear anymore about Rosario after you write them about this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast