Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for Illegal Immigrants

less we forget, here is a refresher course for those who support her.

Sunday, Oct. 2, 2005 2:34 p.m. EDT
    Hillary Clinton Urges Katrina Aid for Illegal Immigrants

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is urging the Department of Homeland Security to assure illegal immigrants that they will get their fair share of Hurricane Katrina relief aid without fear of being deported.

In a statement posted to her official Senate web site on Wednesday, Clinton said that the DHS should "issue a formal statement reassuring immigrant victims of Hurricane Rita and Katrina that they can seek help from relief agencies without fear of deportation or being turned over to immigration authorities."

In a letter written directly to Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff, Clinton and other Senate Democrats complained that they first asked for Katrina amnesty for illegals more than two weeks ago, but have not received a response.

"In fact," they said, "we were surprised and troubled to learn that DHS has placed some individuals in deportation proceedings after these individuals sought assistance, despite the fact that the government had previously encouraged all storm victims to come forward to seek help.

Story Continues Below

"Particularly given the widely publicized reports that DHS will deport some immigrant victims of Katrina who sought assistance, we believe such a public assurance is crucial."
    Mrs. Clinton urged Chertoff to "terminate removal proceedings against those [illegal immigrants] who were placed in proceedings after they sought assistance."

Other Senate Democrats who signed onto Mrs. Clinton bid to obtain Katrina aid for illegal immigrants include Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Maria Cantwell, Barack Obama, Russ Feingold, Daniel Akaka, Frank Lautenberg, Joe Lieberman, Carl Levin, John F. Kerry, Chris Dodd, Pat Leahy and Jon Corzine.
    http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005 ... 3602.shtml
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get real, Hillary, the only aid they need is one-way transportation back across the border!
    Other Senate Democrats who signed onto Mrs. Clinton bid to obtain Katrina aid for illegal immigrants include Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Maria Cantwell, Barack Obama, Russ Feingold, Daniel Akaka, Frank Lautenberg, Joe Lieberman, Carl Levin, John F. Kerry, Chris Dodd, Pat Leahy and Jon Corzine.

John F. Kerry, as in John - The Poodle - Kerry!
    John - The Souffle - Kerry
    John - The Dirtbag Scumbag LIAR - Kerry

Yeah, there's one area where the Democrats and Republicans are solidly united with each other and that's anything that promotes job destruction.

Hillary's Republican buddy -
    Sen. John Cornyn, founder of Friends of India Caucus
    (Funded by taxpayers)

Guess who pulls Hillary's strings?
    Subramaniam Ramadorai of the Tata Empire.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Coto
    hummmm, I see you understand the forked tounge thing out of NY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is urging the Department of Homeland Security to assure illegal immigrants that they will get their fair share of Hurricane Katrina relief aid without fear of being deported.
    And of course their FAIR SHARE is zero, zip, zilch so therefore they get nothing, right? Don't we wish!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    And of course their FAIR SHARE is zero, zip, zilch so therefore they get nothing, right? Don't we wish!
    Amen

Jeez, Coto, what are you trying to do, send me into a terminal depression?

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    makes you wonder if he is on 1st name terms with her

Floyd, I was thinking along those same lines myself. It has been one ugly day for some reason.

you are having a bad day. Heck, Al Bundy was my hero I still walk around with my hand behind my belt................. and you are having a bad day

Show some respect to your next president

Careful what you say about the next president.
    She's the "smartest woman in the world," ya know.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast