Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They Are NOT Your Friends

I notice that many of us defend these candidates like they are somehow close to us .
    They are all polititions tryign to keep their gravy train jobs,not your friend or ally.
    You will not be ask to dinner or invited over for a visit by any of them .
    Matter of fact once they get in office you'll be lucky if you ever even get to see or talk to them in person . The closest you'll get is some aid guarding their office and screening phone calls .They will tell the rep is busy but more often than not they are on vacation or the golf course .
    We are a nation of idlotors when it comes to polititions ,atheletes and entertainers .
    if they lie to us its not by accident,its because they meant to .If they did'nt care about the protection of the nation and its people before they don't now .
    Don't be fooled ,we can't afford to lose this time.
    Unless we demand they keep their oath to protect us,they will lie ,steal and cheat to keep their jobs .Very few went into politics rich but all leave that way,that should tell us something.

The ruling elite class have little to none caring for working America there job is IMO an acting job to convince us they care, we have the power it's the check book but simply we fail to understand. No false idols for me while I may admire someones talent or mind they must earn my trust.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    The ruling elite class have little to none caring for working America there job is IMO an acting job to convince us they care, we have the power it's the check book but simply we fail to understand. No false idols for me while I may admire someones talent or mind they must earn my trust.
    I can't help but notice on some websites how [not this one so much] they attack each other over these liars and so far every one of them have been caught in a lie or a change of 'heart'.
    We the people need to stick together.
    Was it Mark Twain that said something like 'anyone egotiticle enough to run for office would be someone not to vote for'.

Banned
    A polotition is a polotition no matter the party.Ive said it and even on here,A POLOTITION WILL DO,SAY STEAL CHEAT SELL THEIR SOUL,AND PIMP OUT THEIR MOTHER TO GET A VOTE!!!!!There will be none of them do what they promise.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    A polotition is a polotition no matter the party.Ive said it and even on here,A POLOTITION WILL DO,SAY STEAL CHEAT SELL THEIR SOUL,AND PIMP OUT THEIR MOTHER TO GET A VOTE!!!!!There will be none of them do what they promise.
    LOL,I agree. We need to keep in mind they are the best enmey we can buy and treat them as such .Keep watch over them .
    Both sides have caused death and destruction to this and other nations.They have sold us down the river and over the seas . Our jobs are gone;our kids are corrupt as those who taught them[not all teachers,some are very wonderful people];our nation is no longer a nation but a third world jackpot;our churches are empty except for third world recruits and we are out of time .