Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Complains About New Colorado Immigration Laws

Summit Daily.

Denver — The Mexican consul general for Colorado said Tuesday he is concerned the state’s tough new immigration laws will mean Mexican citizens could be harassed or denied services they need.

Juan Marcos Gutierrez-Gonzalez said Mexico’s minister of foreign affairs, Luis Ernesto Derbez, sent a letter to Colorado Gov. Bill Owens to express his concerns.

Gutierrez-Gonzalez said he respects Colorado’s right to enforce its laws but his country is asking Owens to ensure it is done fairly.

Gutierrez-Gonzalez said the consulate is trying to inform Mexicans living in Colorado about the new laws and help them comply.

Gutierrez Gonzalez wants to ensure the laws are enforced fairly? Boy that's rich.
    When are the illegals going to fairly respect the laws, Answer NEVER!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Gutierrez-Gonzalez said he respects Colorado’s right to enforce its laws but his country is asking Owens to ensure it is done fairly.
    Does this mean that he thinks we WON'T enforce the laws fairly? If you are here legally, and can prove it, what's the problem?

If he is so nervous about his people, tell them to come home and pay for their services.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, there's a thought CC. A very well balanced, reasonable one.

After all, they weren't happy in Mexico so they left to come here.

If they're not happy here, they sure can go home>

Bye, bye

Good Morning CheyenneWoman

I think President Fox has more trouble in his own country right now. He should be worried about all the Mexican citizens camping in Mexico city protesting the rigged elections. The tourist are headed out and are canceling reservations. 26 million lost each day! Their going to protest at the airports next I hear. Yeah, he certainly has alot on his plate. He sure would'nt want millions more Mexicans coming home protesting for social services, jobs and all the things citizens of a country NEED!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dot
    HELLO???DENIED SERVICES THEY MAY NEED?? I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE PURPOSE OF THE LAW, IF YOU ARE NOT ILLEGAL, THEN THERE SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING THE SERVICES THEY NEED.
    THE PRIME MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS NEEDS TO SAVE HIS STAMPS.
    WE JUST CANCELED OUR TRIP TO CANCUN....ALL OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE PLANNING TRIPS TO ANYWHERE EXCEPT MEXICO.

I would not spend a vacation down there either. Until Mexico starts respecting our immigration laws and stops ripping off the American taxpayers I will boycott that vacation spot too.

Dot,
    My family did the same thing. We had planned a trip to Cancun this next Christmas, and we cancelled and are going to Hawaii.
    What's funny about the whole thing is the travel agency is still calling us, literally begging us to re-book. They keep offering us better deals. We've stuck to our guns and I told them to quit calling us or I'm filing harassment charges.
    As you can guess, the phone calls stopped.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I think President Fox has more trouble in his own country right now.
    That is exactly what crossed my mind. He needs to tend to his own country so that maybe his citizens won't feel the need to leave it and take the chance of being "harassed" or "denied services".
    "Remember the Alamo!"

MW
    The Mexican consul general for Colorado said Tuesday he is concerned the state’s tough new immigration laws will mean Mexican citizens could be harassed or denied services they need.
    Denied sevices they need, what kind of comment is that? It is not our responsibility to take care of their needs. They are citizens of Mexico, not the United States. Emergency medical care is the only thing we should take care of and that is not because we are responsible, but because it is the moral thing to do. Heck, I hope illegal immigrants get harassed right back to Mexico. You know, I really don't hate the illegal immigrants, but I despise all employers that knowingly hire them, the federal government that ignores them, and politicians that attempt to protect them!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast