Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Report illegals and employers who hire illegals

This morning, I was getting my coffee at a Graham convenient mart that I go to almost every morning... I started to going there some time ago, I would see the police taking a morning break at the little cafe area and construction workers and business people doing much the same as I do, get a cup of coffee and something to eat before rushing off to work.

Recently, I have noticed a growing number of "illegal looking" people frequenting the convenient store too. This has only been a recent trend. The police ignore them so do everyone else...perfect example how the liberal media and our government have now condition us to be agnostic to their presence....Every morning, I see these people and it just bothers me to no end that they are standing right in front of me and the police and no one is doing a thing about....it is like we know they are breaking the law, they are criminals and behold...there they are!!!

This morning, after keeping my peace for about 4 months now, I noticed that a good a boy kind of guy was with at least 2 or 3 possibly illegals.
    While outside before I left, I asked the good ole boy who is the boss or owner what the name of his company. He responded Tilco Landscaping. I then asked if those individuals with him or legal to work here in the US....He responded that he did know.....I was fed up....I told him that you should know before you hire people whether they are legal or not....He just shrugged and gave me a nasty look. I told him ..."Well, I will have to report you to the correct officials for hiring illegals" He got into his truck, still giving me nasty looks, and tried to explained to his non-american co-workers what I said....when I drove by the non-american immigrants just laughed at me....

See folks, these illegals have no fear....they are constantly protected by employers that hire them, pro-illegal organizations that have money coming out of their ying-yang, and the government....

At least we can report to wehireillegals.com and this group
    http://www.reportillegals.com/form.html

I wish we would all just protest those companies that hire them to let the general public know that these folks are breaking the law and they are aiding and supporting criminals..
    nanc

You're right. They have no fear because so far the words and laws from our government are empty.
    They know damn well our enforcement agencies have been neutered by our evil politicians.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Follow through and report his company. Keep calling and you will get the last laugh! As far as I'm concerned anyone who hires illegals is a criminal and a traitor!

Hats off to you for calling the owner out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)