Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did the illegals march on Labor Day?

I was reading the news forums and this is the first I've even heard of it. The Crock Hunter's death overroad anything else on the news.

Even if that didn't happen.....none of the marches were really newsworthy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did Illegals March on Labor Day

I know they did not in Miami as there was rain and thunderstorms on and off all day. They are also running scared down here as ICE has been very active down here and are catching them. This has a lot of media attention in both languages. It is nice to see that they are scared but it would be nicer if they were so scared that they ran back home as many criminals do when the heat is on.
    If there were any protests elsewhere they would have been small scale and they lost out on the media attention due to the Crocodile Hunter's death.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some

A few marched but nothing compared to the protests of a few months ago. Not even close.

I think many are getting the hint that by demanding things from us they are just pissing us off even more.

What they should have done from the very beginning is say

"Thank you to our gracious hosts, the American people, for letting us live and work side by side with you in your beloved country"

"We humbly apologize for entering your country under such circumstances but we were in dire need and wished to be able to provide for our families as our own country does not offer nearly the wonderful opportunities as yours does"

"Those of us who may wish to stay and become citizens and to integrate into your wonderful country do hereby make the humble request. May we PLEASE stay and become important assets to America as we do our very best to intergrate and make your ways our own?" "At the same time we promise as a people to add our strength to your own in an effort to make America an even more wonderful country"

"We just ask what can we do to make ourselves a part of America?"

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

They walz the F in. Take whatever they want without asking. Commit numerous crimes against the American people as they rape our country. Turn around and protest making demands against our already stretched feelings of hospitality. THEN if that wasnt enough, call us RACISTS!!!??? for not giving them what they want.

F U YOU ILLEGAL SCUMBAGS...GET THE F OUTTA MY COUNTRY, AND IF THE DOOR HITS YOU IN YOUR FAT ASS ON THE WAY OUT,,,,GOOD!!!!!

Re: Some

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    A few marched but nothing compared to the protests of a few months ago. Not even close.

I think many are getting the hint that by demanding things from us they are just pissing us off even more.

What they should have done from the very beginning is say

"Thank you to our gracious hosts, the American people, for letting us live and work side by side with you in your beloved country"

"We humbly apologize for entering your country under such circumstances but we were in dire need and wished to be able to provide for our families as our own country does not offer nearly the wonderful opportunities as yours does"

"Those of us who may wish to stay and become citizens and to integrate into your wonderful country do hereby make the humble request. May we PLEASE stay and become important assets to America as we do our very best to intergrate and make your ways our own?" "At the same time we promise as a people to add our strength to your own in an effort to make America an even more wonderful country"

"We just ask what can we do to make ourselves a part of America?"

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

They walz the F in. Take whatever they want without asking. Commit numerous crimes against the American people as they rape our country. Turn around and protest making demands against our already stretched feelings of hospitality. THEN if that wasnt enough, call us RACISTS!!!??? for not giving them what they want.

F U YOU ILLEGAL SCUMBAGS...GET THE F OUTTA MY COUNTRY, AND IF THE DOOR HITS YOU IN YOUR FAT ASS ON THE WAY OUT,,,,GOOD!!!!!
    See, if they would put it like that, I'd probably be more sympathetic to their "plight" if that's what you want to call it. Unfortunately for everyone involved that's just not how they operate.