Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE BIGGEST THREAT TO AMERICA IS NOT TERRORIST

THE BIGGEST THREAT TO AMERICA IS NOT TERRORIST, BUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
    There is a war going on our southern border and we need military troops on the border to stop illegals from entering that want to destroy our way of life, our environ ent and culture. To stop drugs and gangs from entering that is destroying lives. To stop terrorist that want to kill our economy and us. I am appalled that we have military troops on Iraqi’s borders. We want to secure Iraq and does nothing to secure American. I believe the Bush administration needs an occasional terrorist attach on this country. It confirms his followers that he is needed to continue the was against terrorist. We are not fighting terrorist where they are, in Pakistan. We did not invade Iraq to fight terrorist.
    Our border patrols and out troops in Iraq do not have the equipment to do their job.

We may not have been hit on American soil since 9/11 but we are being hit daily in Afghanistan and Iraq every day.
    We have not taken the war on terrorist to them. Over 2500 troops have died in Iraq.
    The poppy fields of Afghanistan this year is the biggest crop ever. Heroin sale is 50% of Afghanistan economy and is financing terrorist. The deaths of our troops are up in Iraq and Afghanistan.
    Why don’t we destroy those poppy fields if we are serious about destroying terrorist. And why are we not taking the war on terrorist where they are in Pakistan?
    What happen to “you are either with us are against us?”
    Whether Ben Ladin is in Afghanistan or Pakistan, why don’t we just drop bombs on them?
    Because Pakistan will not let us, because Pakistan is our friend. If Pakistan were our friend he would do it for us and stop the “token” arrest of terrorist. Just enough to appease Bush. If it did maybe then they would stop killing our troops. Since 9/11 we have created more terrorist. If we brought our troop home from Afghanistan and Iraq and secured our borders, ports and air ways, we would not have to worry about fighting them here.
    The biggest threat to our county is not terrorist but illegal aliens from Mexico

I don't disagree about the "threat". More people have died at the hands of illegals then in the ME over the same time frame including 911 victims. They are taking over entire sections of our country without having fired a shot. They are infringing on our culture and American sovereignty. If this goes unabated we will lose our country. We have a right to protect and preserve.

They may not be bomb wielding jihadist but they are every bit as much a threat to our way of life!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I would say they are an equal threat. I do not at all diminish what is happening with this uncontrolled illegal immigration. However, while Mexico is out to "reconquest" our country without firing a shot, terrorists want to destroy us. They want us dead--annihilated and living under Sharia Law. Of course, there is also a threat from the "soft jihad"--the taking over a country through demographics and using our democracy against us such as is occurring in Europe right now.

The failure to secure our borders could lead to massive loss of life. Remember the disaster that was averted when the millenium plot was foiled (terrorists crossing the Canadian border planned to blow up LAX airport and were only stopped by an alert border security guard).

There is nuclear material that formerly belonged to the Soviet Union which is currently unaccounted for. If this material falls into terrorists' hands, and they manage to bring it into the country, either via our unsecured borders, or ill-secured ports, we are in big trouble.