Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Seeking Info re: Illegals in US Prisons

Can somebody here tell me if this statement I read on a discussion forum is true or not:

With 1 of every 3 prisoners in the federal prison system alone that in of itself more then justifies closing the borders.
    ONE OUT OF THREE federal prisoners supported by hardworking taxpayers are ILLEGALS? If so I am utterly shocked. It's bad enough how much the crimes they commit are costing everybody. It seems that the savings we supposedly get from 'cheap labor' are more than offset by these kind of social costs.

Re: Seeking Info re: Illegals in US Prisons

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia_Addams
    Can somebody here tell me if this statement I read on a discussion forum is true or not:

With 1 of every 3 prisoners in the federal prison system alone that in of itself more then justifies closing the borders.
    ONE OUT OF THREE federal prisoners supported by hardworking taxpayers are ILLEGALS? If so I am utterly shocked. It's bad enough how much the crimes they commit are costing everybody. It seems that the savings we supposedly get from 'cheap labor' are more than offset by these kind of social costs.
    MORTICIA,
    give the 'archives' a shot. We've quite a bit there concerning this topic. BTW, sounds about right. See if you can pull verification from the archives. Search is up top.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did a "search" and could not find stats on the fed prison population. If this is true, the situation is way worse than I thought.

I'm not the sharpest tac in the draw when it comes to our search, LOL.

Let's see if one of the others remembers the articles. Some of our guys must have photo memories!!

YES!! it's worse than most knew. Unbelievable, actually.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These facts are true. I have read them many times. There many more being held locally, county and state on top of this figure.

America's hospitals suffer unpaid services for millions of illegals. In California, 86 hospitals and ER wards bankrupted in the past four years. MS-13 gangs stampede across America. Over $100 billion in drugs cross from Mexico into America annually. Prisons explode with 29 percent convicted illegal alien felons at an annual cost of $1.6 billion.

Here is a link to Brian's post.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=prisons

Hispanic Stats:

This covers all areas.....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=40751

Crime

Hispanics were 3.3 times more likely to be in prison than whites, and twice as likely to be in jail.(22) There were 267,000 criminal aliens in all prisons and jails in 2003, about three quarters of whom were Hispanic.(23) Three point nine percent of Hispanic men aged 25-29 are in prison or jail, vs. 1.7 percent of whites (11.9 percent of black men of this age are incarcerated).(24)

As shown in Figure 7, Hispanic incarceration rates are especially high for violent crimes, motor vehicle theft, and drug offenses.(25) High drug offense rates reflect Mexico’s role as an important source of drugs: 92 percent of the cocaine sold in the United States comes through Mexico, and it is our largest supplier of marijuana and second largest supplier of heroin.(26)

Hispanics are 2.9 times more likely to die from homicide than whites (blacks are eight times more likely), and are 3.4 times more likely than whites to die from gunshot wounds (blacks are 11 times more likely). (These figures are age-adjusted to take into consideration the younger average age of Hispanics—young people are more likely to be murdered than older people.)(27) As shown in Figure 8, a 15- to 24-year-old Hispanic man is more than six times more likely than a white of the same age to die from homicide (a black is 17 times more likely).(2 Murder rarely crosses racial boundaries; almost all murder victims are killed by people of the same race.

In Los Angeles in 2004, 95 percent of the 1,200 to 1,500 outstanding warrants for homicide were issued against illegal aliens, almost all of whom were Hispanic. Up to two-thirds of the city’s 17,000 fugitive felony warrants were for illegal immigrants.(29)

In a disturbing sign for the future, Figure 9 shows that young Hispanics are no less than 19 times more likely than whites of the same ages to be members of youth gangs (blacks are 15 times more likely).(30) Perhaps this explains why Hispanic high school students are three times more likely than whites to feel unsafe at school or on the way to and from school (Figure 10). This is a higher rate than for blacks, who feel unsafe at 2.7 times the white rate.(31) MS-13, the largest and most notorious Hispanic gang has an estimated 10,000 members and recruits heavily among young men.(32)

There are no nationwide ethnic breakdowns of domestic violence, but according to one study, Hispanic men are more than two and a half times more likely than whites to batter wives or girlfriends,
    and Hispanic women are twice as likely as whites to commit domestic violence. White and black women are slightly more likely than men of the same race to commit domestic violence, but this is not true of Hispanics, for whom the man is more likely to be violent (Figure 11).(33) A different study found Hispanic women nine times more likely than white women to report domestic violence.(34)

For some crimes there are no reliable national statistics, but state figures may give an indication. In California, Hispanics were 42 percent more likely than whites to be arrested for drunk driving in 2004.(35)

Thanx SAW & GOFER