Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LETTUCE FIELD OR BATHROOMS?

http://www.760kfmb.com/rick_blog/

LETTUCE FIELD OR BATHROOMS?
    Posted By Rick
    October 9th, 2006

Well, first it was spinach and now it is lettuce. They are now recalling our lettuce because of E-Coli threats in several states on the west coast.
    We talked at length about it this morning in the Court of Public Opinion and while we had some fun with the topic, this is a serious issue effecting the health of everyone in our community.
    Is it just coincidence that the lettuce fields that may be contaminated are also used basically as bathrooms for the illegals working them?
    These illegals work and live in these fields where the lettuce is harvested.
    And yes i do believe that ultimatly the corporation has the responsibility for cleaning the food, but why should americans have to worry about there food being contaminated by illegals in the first place!
    This is just one more example of the illegal immigrant problem run amok.
    First of all the illegals are coming from a place where they dont use indoor plumbing and therefore consider it normal or acceptable behavior to “relieve” themselves wherever they see fit.
    Where do you think they go when they are working in these fields?
    Where do they go considering that they live in tents in our canyons?
    Where do they go while they sit outside of home depot for 12 hours a day; Everyday!
    They are turning our city into there own private bathroom, and i am sick of it!
    The chance for diseases being spread becomes that much more likely.
    How many of our laws must illegals break before we do something about it?
    How long are we going to sit idley by and allow this type of behavior to continue?
    The bottom line here is that they are “Illegal!!” and have no right to be here in the first place, let alone contaminating our city and our crops!
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

All greens are gone for me, unless they come outta of a can. It will take awhile to get these images outta my mind, if ever.

Also recalled has been some beef from California and carrot juice.

The beef had ecoli and the carrot juice had botulism, which has paralyzed (sic) a woman.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

JAK
    Everything screams out for the worthless president to protect our country....in more ways than one! and still...........he does absolutely nothing!....and the democrats want amnesty!

ENFORCE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS, CUT OFF ALL BENEFITS, PUNISH EMPLOYERS WHO HIRE ILLEGALS AND EMPOWER LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT TO ENFORCE OUR LAWS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only has this President not protected the American People, he has absolutely no intention of ever doing so.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't forget, there is also the Anti-American Communist Leftists Union who will call you a racist if we enforce Immigration laws. Scr*w the ACLU and Latino organizations who play the color card! Enforcing Immigration laws is not racism! We don't care what color you are as long as you obey our laws! THIS IS AMERICA! THERE ARE ONLY 3 IMPORTANT COLORS HERE! RED, WHITE AND BLUE!

There was beef recalled from Iowa. I have also read on this web site that they have a invasion of illegals there as well. What really makes me wonder about all of this is that I knew a man who is an assistant in the agricultral and food safety section of a university near my home town. This guy would grow his own fruit and vegetables, his mother and sister would freeze it or can it. He had his own chickens in his garage. That way he had fresh eggs and would kill a chicken for food as he could easily get more. He brought meat home from the university as well as they had livestock there. My friends and I thought he was crazy but after all this food recalls lately it makes me wonder what he really knows and hasn't shared with us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't it interesting that the illegal's work in the produce and meat packing industries?
    Could it be that they are just unsanitary, or is it possible that they are tainting our food on purpose?
    I tend to lean towards the latter. All of this is happening at the same time... plus it coincides with American's becoming more and more vocal about deportation and demanding that no amnesty be given to the invaders.

I think E.Coli is contagious from one person to another , tha's why it is increasing the cases of contamination.

I can tell you all this, I have been to Mexico and worked in manufacturing that employed "illegals". From what I have seen, when it's time to wipe the cat meat/refried beans from the dark side of the moon, the used forestry products dont get flushed. It end up in the corner of the stall on the floor. Quite the mystery to me. So whats a few lettus leaves when the porta john is at the other end of the field? Think about it.

So how are the produce farmers gonna raise prices when there are no illegals to work the fields? No one will want to eat green toilet paper anyway.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast