Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you ALIPAC

I have to say, it is good to have a site like this where American's can go to vent, and get information. I have been to a few sites (ok hundreds) and this one by far is the best one. IMO.

I hope to contribute soon, and in the meantime I let everyone I know, know about this site.

Keep up the good fight.

Just say NO to McCain/Kennedy Bill. ok, ok, I meant HELL NO.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Ronster,

We are glad you enjoy being here!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Ronster, it is by far the best site on the net for info on illegal immigration and by far the cleanest, I appreciate that.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome from the drippy Pacific Northwest!!!!!

We have been lucky here, since Oregon had been a kind of closed (to folks migrating here) state up till the 60's, and the main population were used to things the way they were, we have quite a few groups out there fighting this issue, as well as many individuals.

We do not have the major problems with bold and outright obnoxious illegals like some states do, the people here for the most part stay out of Oregonians faces, smart illegals!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, Ronster
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)