Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Driving and Drinking Illegals

Tonight I stopped at a Wawa on my way home from work. For those folks who do not know what a Wawa is, it is a big convenient store with lots of gas pumps like Sheets, much bigger than a Seven Eleven. I pulled into a parking space on the side of the building. Before I could get out of my car, an old beatup red SUV parked in the space beside of me. Out of the SUV climbed four hispanic males all with opened half-filled Corona beer bottles which they placed on top of the SUV. They were very loud and I could tell they were drunk. I was actually contemplating leaving but thought, I'm not going to let these creeps take away my freedom. I got out of my car and went into the store. When I returned to my car, they were behind their SUV urinating (even though there are restrooms inside the Wawa), and the opened Corona bottles were still on top of the SUV. I looked around because sometimes a sheriff car will be sitting in the parking lot. I did not see one. I got into my car and one of the men who could barely standup, got in front of my car and started moving his arms as if to tell me how to back out of the parking space. I drove straight to the sheriffs' office and reported the incident. Two sheriff cars headed to the Wawa. I knew they were illegals because I have never seen an American citizen brazenly get out of a car and place their half-emptied beer bottles on top of their car for everyone to see. They were breaking the law by driving with open alcohol containers in their car and didn't even try to hide it. I did not want to read in tomorrow's newspaper where these lawbreakers had killed someone while driving drunk.

It's sad isn't it Skippy. What a different culture. I would have contacted the police too. Don't forget to take down the tag number in the future. Not that it will do much good but you never know.

I've called in drunks walking around the neighborhood doing a lot of the same things you described. One falling down drunk, resisted arrest. He's going away for more than a public intoxication.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have also called in cases in neighboring cities. My daughter and I were followed by drunk illegals and they were whistling and speaking Spanish to us while we were at a red light. You could smell the alcohol on thier breath in our car. I called it in immediately and they were pulled quickly. We never stuck around to watch.
    I hate when I go running and the drunks are driving and almost stop the car giving me cat calls and speaking their language. This has just been within the last 2 months and since it has started I carry my cellphone and a gun in my fanny pack. I am afraid that they may attempt to abduct me and rape me. This is sad to think I can no longer run freely in a high traffic area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I have also called in cases in neighboring cities. My daughter and I were followed by drunk illegals and they were whistling and speaking Spanish to us while we were at a red light. You could smell the alcohol on thier breath in our car. I called it in immediately and they were pulled quickly. We never stuck around to watch.
    I hate when I go running and the drunks are driving and almost stop the car giving me cat calls and speaking their language. This has just been within the last 2 months and since it has started I carry my cellphone and a gun in my fanny pack. I am afraid that they may attempt to abduct me and rape me. This is sad to think I can no longer run freely in a high traffic area.
    If they were drunk, they were not looking to rape you. I hope you know who fit the profile of the abductor and the raper. It is not drunks hispanics that our young men, women and children have to be afraid of.
    Smelling alcohol on their breath in your car is a bit of exageration.

The ones that got away.

Skippy, dude, that's a crazy story. It's too bad you were too afraid of them to write down their license plate or even to actually approach them. I guess, though, if you were frightened you could have run inside and notified the store clerk, who could have called the police.

If it was me, I would have filmed it on my phone camera. That would have been a great post. Well, I'm sure you'll see them again. You might want to purchase a phone camera or something discrete with which to actually document these types of events.

Don't let them get away next time. The guilt may haunt you if you ever read about a horrible consequence of not acting in time.

Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

Skippy, I had a similar experience last week. It was late afternoon I was on the way to pick the kids up from an after school activity. I was at a red light. Next to me was a van filled to capacity with illegals. We were right next to each other, I was going straight, they were in the left turning lane. They were all drinking beer. (Corona)

What was really amazing was just as the light turned green I saw the driver put a beer bottle to his mouth and take a big gulp, obviously with no concern about who observed him.

Just another day in the new America I guess.

I don't know why they don't have check points around here. Maybe they don't want to since the Sheriff recently said that the jail is so full to capacity that he is concerned about security there. Geesh.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Skippy, I had a similar experience last week. It was late afternoon I was on the way to pick the kids up from an after school activity. I was at a red light. Next to me was a van filled to capacity with illegals. We were right next to each other, I was going straight, they were in the left turning lane. They were all drinking beer. (Corona)
    That's funny because all the alleged illegals that I came across in Southern California are always drinking Bud Light. I think they go for the cheaper stuff. I don't think I've ever seen them at the parks with Corona bottles, which are distinctively familiar. It's always Bud Light, which also has a huge Spanish advertising presence here.
    Alia of the Knife

"I am a messenger from Muad'Dib. Poor Emperor. I'm afraid my brother won't be very pleased with you."

I got the drunk guys tag and called it in immediately. As for worrying about rapists, you can never be to careful in the area I live in as there are a few of them out there and there have been abduction attempts of women. We almost arrested a Mexican peeping tom in my condo complex. He was looking in a window where there were young children and was masterbating. Witnesses weren't sure if it was him or his cousin who partakes in the same activity. The guy was scared and you could tell he was guilty. The sick part is his mother knows about it as she was giving him an earful as we were leaving. I am still trying to find out if they are legal or not.

What was really amazing was just as the light turned green I saw the driver put a beer bottle to his mouth and take a big gulp, obviously with no concern about who observed him.

I don't know why they don't have check points around here. Maybe they don't want to since the Sheriff recently said that the jail is so full to capacity that he is concerned about security there. Geesh.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE ILLEGALS AND DRINKING BEER. I THINK A LOT OF THIS IS RACIAL PROFILING.
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DRUNK MEXICAN IN MY LIFE, BUT I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF DRUNK AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    THE ABOVE SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF RACIST.
    I AM AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT I DO NOT CARE WHERE ARE WHO THEY ARE. BE CAREFUL YOU COLORS ARE SHOWING.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39

HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY WERE ILLEGALS AND DRINKING BEER. I THINK A LOT OF THIS IS RACIAL PROFILING.
    I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DRUNK MEXICAN IN MY LIFE, BUT I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF DRUNK AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    THE ABOVE SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF RACIST.
    I AM AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION BUT I DO NOT CARE WHERE ARE WHO THEY ARE. BE CAREFUL YOU COLORS ARE SHOWING.
    dyehard39,

It is getting to the point that when people see a large group of Hispanic men speaking in spanish and acting with a complete disregard for our laws and public welfare that they assume they are illegals. Most times, they would be right as legal immigrants that displayed a respect for our laws are less likely to jeapardize their status by acting in the way these witnesses described.

I do not know what "profile" you feel meets your criteria for risk of rape and abduction, but from the multiple news reports we are tracking a group of intoxicated illegal aliens out at night are an elevated threat to ones well being. Have you missed all of the gang rape reports that ALIPAC is trying to get out to the public? Have you missed all of the material about the rampant rapes and gang rapes that go unpunished and unrepported in Mexico and points south?

Did it ever occur to you that a group of men with such a lack of respect for the law to be in America illegally, flagrantly drinking and driving, roaming in a pack, and pissing in the middle of store parking lots would be much more likely not to care about laws preventing them from forcibly raping a woman as well?

After all, the 'gullible gringo' is more likely to worried about hurting someone's feelings with PC Guilt issues than to protect themselves or their community.

No wonder they are drinking and partying so much, the looting of America is a big kick for them. Time to celebrate!

Never ever underestimate the the security instincts of a woman.

That is why so many women are some of the best fighters in our movement, they instinctively understand the threat and sense it with intensity.

You are right that people need to be careful about not jumping to conclusions, but these people have every right to be concerned about the dramatic changes they see in their everyday loss of security and the growing anarchy and crime rising in this country due to this invasion.

Even most of our young college students are too concerned about the law than to be drinking and driving flagrantly in packs and pissing in the streets.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast