Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A message to my Mayor

Mr. Mayor.

Hi, I am contacting you to tell you that Jacksonville is experiencing what many other cities in the U.S are experiencing. An invasion of illegal immigrants are flooding our city and it is making me angry. I would like to see our city do something about this huge problem. As you know Jacksonville, is mainly a blue collar city, with blue collar folks. And our economy in our city is good, but if we have to absorb these invaders from Mexico and other latin countries then we will see an decrease in jobs for local workers. These people Mr. Mayor are criminals, they break federal and local laws coming into our country illegaly. Myself, and millions like me want our goverments both on the local and federal levels to do what they are paid to do, and that is protect Americans interest with security and enforcement of our laws.

Mr Mayor, thank you for your time. However, I am very serious about this issue as are many other Americans. Our President is wrong, John McCain is wrong, and our voices will be heard in the voting booths this election, and elections in the future. I hope we can count on you to do the right thing and help us enforce our laws.

Kind regards,

Ronnie
    Jacksonville, FL
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

UB

Good letter ronster. Keep us posted on any response.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Re: A message to my Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Mr. Mayor.

Hi, I am contacting you to tell you that Jacksonville is experiencing what many other cities in the U.S are experiencing. An invasion of illegal immigrants are flooding our city and it is making me angry. I would like to see our city do something about this huge problem. As you know Jacksonville, is mainly a blue collar city, with blue collar folks. And our economy in our city is good, but if we have to absorb these invaders from Mexico and other latin countries then we will see an decrease in jobs for local workers. These people Mr. Mayor are criminals, they break federal and local laws coming into our country illegaly. Myself, and millions like me want our goverments both on the local and federal levels to do what they are paid to do, and that is protect Americans interest with security and enforcement of our laws.

Mr Mayor, thank you for your time. However, I am very serious about this issue as are many other Americans. Our President is wrong, John McCain is wrong, and our voices will be heard in the voting booths this election, and elections in the future. I hope we can count on you to do the right thing and help us enforce our laws.

Kind regards,

Ronnie
    Jacksonville, FL
    Ronster, nice letter, but I think you forgot to say that the majority of those illegals come loaded with children from other countries, and make more once they are here so they can enjoy the benefits that belong to this country's citizens. And to educate all these millions of children this country's loyal citizens have to pay higher taxes. Those illegals say that they came here because this country was in need of people, that the white people are dying, and they came here to replace them. Who designated them to come here to conceive and replace the white people? As they say.