Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Does Lou Dobbs care if illegals get amnesty?

Has anyone even noticed that Lou Dobbs never mentions the fact that the Republican's in the U.S. House of Representative have been the only thing standing between us and amnesty? I know he talks about border security, the war on the middle class, and other things of interest to us, but I've yet to hear him, in an effort to prevent a future amnesty, support keeping the Republican majority in the U.S. House.

I know Lou Dobbs is an independent, but could he possibly be okay with amnesty and a guest worker program? His main topics of late are always Iraq, border security, voting machines, and other related items, but I don't think I've ever heard him speak against amnesty or a guest worker program. Unfortunately, I don't watch the show each and every night due to other obligations - maybe I've missed something.

Someone please tell me why he doesn't push for a Republican controlled U.S. House, because the thought of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) as House Speaker is giving me some serious nightmares!

Oh, and another thing. The recent poll that was conducted on his show asking the viewers who they thought would provide better border security, Democrats or Republicans really sent a confusing message to me. I couldn't believe the viewers, by an overwhelming margin, voted Democrat. Are people out there really that misinformed on the issue of border security or was the fix in?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This old article but I'll post part of it:
    http://www.thenation.com/doc/20060828/eviatar

You might expect that sort of McCarthyesque description from Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh or some other famously right-wing provocateur on Fox or talk-radio. But Lou Dobbs, on CNN? These days, the network once pilloried by conservatives as a leading voice of the "liberal media" is offering an expansive platform to the nation's leading spokesman for anti-immigration hardliners. Night after night, under the rousing headline "Broken Borders," the distinguished-looking 61-year-old instructs his growing audience that illegal immigrants import deadly diseases, rampant crime and international terrorism; they live off welfare, destroy public schools and burden hospitals; what's more, most haven't even learned to speak English. Add that they're foot soldiers sent by the Mexican government to "reconquer" the Southwest, and by the end of the hour, we have seen the enemy--and he's a Spanish-speaking immigrant. Despite the grave threat, Dobbs declares, our lawmakers are doing nothing about it. Thus Dobbs branded the recent bipartisan Senate reform bill, designed to allow more immigrants to work here legally while also securing the borders, "The Amnesty Agenda"--a "pathetic sham" that would make a "mockery" of the American people.
    Lou often points out the audacity of what's going on. But he is still primarily a reporter, telling us facts, etc. He'll make comments but his main job is reporting.

I agree, MW, Pelosi would be a nightmare. I listen to him regularly and haven't heard him mention her but that doesn't mean he hasn't.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I caught that poll to tonight was a little confusing esp since we know they all voted for amnesty except for 4 of them! Yes Lou speaks out against the guest worker program all the time and he is against amnesty, I watch him every night!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Please see an interview Lou Dobbs gave which I just posted:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=45685
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Oops, there it is:

The only difference is the House. The Republicans there have put border security - imagine this five years after September 11th - as a priority. Without the Republicans in the House we would have wide-open borders and amnesty for illegal immigration.
    Thanks jean! Sure wish he would bring this point out a little more frequently, especially since we're nearing Nov. 7th!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you watch Lou every nite you would get this point from him loud and clear. He is against any sort of amnesty or variation of guest worker program which is in effect amnesty.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh yes indeed Lou does cares if illegals get Amnesty. The thing is, Lou is not happy with either the Repbulicans or the Democrats job performance.

But he has praised every Republican and the "few" Dems that fight against Comprehensive Immigration Reforum, aka Amnesty.

While Lou doesn't seem to be in favor of guest workers or amnesties, he doesn't seem to ever touch on deportation. Perhaps he believes in employer controls and "self deportation" though?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou is for attrition, enforce our laws and they will leave by themselves. Remove the incentives and prosecute the companies that hire them, no jobs, no incentive to come here.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The government tells us that 12 million illegals are here. They say 7 million are working here. That's 5 million that are doing what? If you use the 20 million estimate then there are 13 million doing what? There are problems with banking on attrition methinks?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast