Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME

WHY....

If the government is trying to track terrorist entering this nation illegally, WHY is it only American citizens being bagged tagged and logged through National Ids and RFID implants? Seems to me it would be logical to tag the "potential terrorists" not the citizens.

If the government is concerned about terrorist getting into the country WHY is it American Citizens will not be able to fly, sale or drive in or out of country without permission as of January 14, 2007?

I just need a little help understanding the logic of the actions of the government which declares its dedication to "WAR ON TERROR" and is busy passing this profound legislation to keep Americans safe but forgot to close the border five years ago.

Thank you to anyone who choses to explain the perverse legislation to me.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

ALIPAC opposes biometric ID and RFID and it is an official part of our platform.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For starters, how would security know if you are a US Citizen or not? The January 14 thing is Americans will no longer be able to go to Mexico, Canada, Carribean without Passports. They are Countries not named America and you need a travel documents to enter, like we want foreigners to have the same to come in to our country.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daggul
    For starters, how would security know if you are a US Citizen or not? The January 14 thing is Americans will no longer be able to go to Mexico, Canada, Carribean without Passports. They are Countries not named America and you need a travel documents to enter, like we want foreigners to have the same to come in to our country.
    I think that current proposals go well beyond simply providing your passport. The Real ID system, for example, is vastly more intrusive than the passport.