Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message to ALIPAC Board Users: Can we count on you?

Friends,

It has been great to see so many people on our boards since election day. We need you here on a regular basis.

We need you involved in our FOCUS Activism campaigns.

While many are upset and dismayed, one thing our online leaders have noticed is that many people come to our boards after something bad happens to vent and express concern.

This has happened again after the elections.

This also happened after the May 1 illegal aliens protests.

We expect this to happen if they pass a Guest Worker Amnesty in DC.

Please realize that your help is needed here BEFORE things go poorly.

The attendance on our boards was much lower the two weeks before the elections when we were doing all we could to organize people and put a maximum effort into the campaigns. Regardless of the outcome, putting maximum support into our unified efforts is vital.

There were people that came to post after the elections that we have not seen here in many months! While I enjoyed seeing some old faces come out of the woodwork, we need heavy lifters on our team.

What I'm asking you to do is to come here and be ready to fight!

It is not enough to vent and complain in REACTION to things.

We are looking for PROACTIVE fighters and activists that are TEAM PLAYERS that are willing to put in the WORK of saving our nation.

I hope we can count on many of the new users here as well as many of the participants that have been here for months to agree to play a more active role in our operations.

It is clear that we must expand and increase our abilities if we hope to prevail.

Can we count on you to be here more often and to be more active in our combined efforts?

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You can count on me William.........I'll do what I can.
    THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS
    And she hasn't sung yet
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

You can dam well count on me.
    All of us need to get more people involved. If we have just one or two friends that would have some interest, just think what that would add to our group.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Let's do it!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Please give me 24-48 hrs. to accomplish what you want me to do. With a family of five (including a young one) plus a full-time job, my life is extremely busy. I will be happy to assist the people who are heading the projects, all I ask is to please PM me on what you want me to do and give me that time span in order to accomplish it. Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Count me in William. I am in for the long haul. Frustrated yes, but a quiter no.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

JAK
    Count me in!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Perverbial weapons locked and loaded!! :P
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

A few weeks ago we were ask to contact the politicians up for election. It sounds like a simple request, but I was at a loss as to where to start or what was expected.

Maybe a simple set of instructions would have made it easier for me to have helped.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    I guess I'm not very good at this sort of thing.

A few weeks ago we were ask to contact the politicians up for election. It sounds like a simple request, but I was at a loss as to where to start or what was expected.

Maybe a simple set of instructions would have made it easier for me to have helped.
    Hi William,

I agree with StokeyBob about getting involved. Before the elections I did the things that were put on the board to do...such as writing letters, sending faxes and contacting the two Congress people in my state. Beyond that I had no idea what was expected, how to get on a team or what ever was needed. I have offered on this board several times to become more involved but never received any responses to the post's. I believe there are more of us here in the same boat...that would like to do more.
    I notice there are several people here who seem to do most of the work but with a little guidance there could possibly be several more to help carry to load.
    I am Ready, have the Time and am Willing.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast