Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Email from the Reconquista

One group is sending this out:

Dear BlueLatinos.org members,

2006 may go down in the history books as the year that Immigrant America rose up: we took to the streets and to the voting booths in historic numbers. We rose by the strength of our faith. We marched in defense of our human dignity. And we voted to claim our rightful place in American society.

http://www.bluelatinos.org/americaisready

Earlier this year, Latinos marched peacefully throughout America to counter the attacks, the lies, and the abuses against immigrants with a simple and uncompromising message: "No Human Being is Illegal." Families marched hand in hand to remind fellow Americans that immigrants are hard-working, faithful and determined to make America better. Indeed, once unleashed from the tyranny of the broken immigration system, millions of people will be free to help rejuvenate America once again.

America heard us. On November 7, voters roundly rejected the politics of hate, defeating many anti-immigrant lawmakers and their ill attempts to drive a wage of fear in America.(1) Exit polling indicated that voters supported offering legal status to undocumented immigrants by a margin of 57 percent to 38 percent.(2)

Despite attempts to suppress the Latino vote, we actually turned out in record numbers. Latinos made up 8 percent of all voters, up from 5.9 percent in the 2002 mid-term elections. An estimated 6.5 million Latinos voted in last week's elections, up from 4.7 million in 2002 -- a 38 percent increase.(4) No matter how you slice it, these numbers show Latino voters saying: Presente!

We did our part in the election. Now we must press the new Democrat-led Congress to pass real and honest immigration reform, and press President Bush to sign it into law. Both Democrats and Republicans are now at the table, and both political parties stand to win Latino voters in future elections IF they pass real comprehensive immigration reform today.

Click on the link below to send an email to President Bush, Senate Leader Harry Reid, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi telling them that America is ready for comprehensive immigration reform.

The stage is set. America is now ready.

En la lucha,
    José Quiñonez, BlueLatinos.org

Sources:

(1) Hispanics said 'adiós' to Republican Party

(2) Exit Poll - CNN website.

(3) Alleged 'vigilantes' target Latino voters in Tucson

California GOP Wants Candidate to Withdraw After Aide Threatened Voters

(4) How we estimate the number of Latino voters in the 2006 election

Tell President George Bush, Senate Leader Harry Reid, and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that America is ready for comprehensive immigration reform.

Click here to send an email today!

Tell your friends about BlueLatinos.org and ask them to join. We're a national membership-based organization for progressive Latinos, working to make America better for everyone...para todos.

Support our work - http://www.bluelatinos.org/donate

To change your email address or to update your contact informatio log in here: http://www.bluelatinos.org/toboggan/register and to unsubscribe reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject box.

Paid for by BlueLatinos.org. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. © 2006
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Human Being is Illegal

Countries have laws and borders and sovereignty!! Illegal ENTRANCE INTO A COUNTRY MAKES YOU AN ILLEGAL (ALIEN) (FOREIGN NATIONAL)(LAWBREAKER)ECT..ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT YOUR ILLEGAL!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The election was about outsouring jobs....not them...they think everything centers around them!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I just sent them a really nasty email. I wont post it here, but I used coward a lot. They have the moxy to come here and protest, but no balls to protest and change their own goverment. I feel alot of hate growing in me, and it scares me.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Re: Email from the Reconquista

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    One group is sending this out:

Indeed, once unleashed from the tyranny of the broken immigration system, millions of people will be free to help rejuvenate America once again.
    I wasn't aware that America needed to be rejuvenated! And somehow I fear the opposite will happen--that amnesty will be the beginning of the end for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by noyoucannot
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

I wasn't aware that America needed to be rejuvenated! And somehow I fear the opposite will happen--that amnesty will be the beginning of the end for this country.
    Agreed. There seems to be a concerted effort on the part of our government, the MSM, and pro-immigration activists, to "normalize" what is surely the path to suicide for this nation as we know it. It's akin to insanity, and it's becoming increasingly disturbing.

They are urging their members to e mail Speaker Pelosi, Senate leader Reid and president Bush, to push for amnesty.

Lets e-mail them and declare that we DO NOT want amensty!

Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW
    They are urging their members to e mail Speaker Pelosi, Senate leader Reid and president Bush, to push for amnesty.

Lets e-mail them and declare that we DO NOT want amensty!
    It's better to both e-mail AND call. When you do, tell them you oppose racism, and because amnesty is racist, you oppose amnesty on that basis. That is all the radical Dems understand. They have no concept of personal responsibility or rule of law.