Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are at war with Mexico and we don’t even know it.

We are at war with Mexico and we don’t even know it. Mexico has declared war on Americans by sending in illegal immigrants who used stolen or fraudulent documents to work. They take from Americans citizens thus destroying America’s society, socially, economically and environmentality. Mexico and our leaders convince us that it is good for us.
    They take jobs, social services from American citizens and they demand right that Americans do not have. They destroy us with drugs, gangs and other criminals that enter by crossing the border.
    They send millions back to Mexico that is Mexico economy.
    The Berlin wall was not built because of the above problems. We need to build a wall or fence because of the above problems and it should remain until those problems no longer exist.
    Since we are at war, our military need to be on the border, on our ports and in our air ports because terrorist and illegals are equally seeking to destroy America and Americans. At the present illegals from across the border is doing the most harm to America.

I don’t really see the good that illegal immigration is doing for me and my family.

NO AMNESTY, NOT GUEST WORKERS WITH A PATH TO CITIZENSHIP AND NOT MORE ANCHOR BABIES.

You are absolutely right about this. Mexico is our enemy, and Bush is our traitor.

I think most Americans agree this is a war. Back in the summer Congress.org ran a letter campaign that asked our government to bring home the troops and send them to the border. A good majority sent those letters. American's are against the Iraq war it seems because the war on the homeland is being ignored. Were those votes against the war a vote to go to war with the immediate enemy? I think so, but the issue gets ignored and suppressed in ths MSM.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very true statement!

I we are loosing and probably continue to until the country is divided and there is no way back!
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

I would imagine that the illegals are lining up to get fake Selective Service cards so they can be pulled into the draft. Afterall, they get fake Social Security cards, Drivers Licenses, License plates, etc. I am sure that they are doing the same with the Selective Service so they can be drafted. Why would they pass up an opportunity to have more false documents??

There are a lot of rumblings by the Demmies to re-instate the draft. First thing that came to mind was the illegals. It would be a complete travesty for our young men to leave the country to fight while the illegals get a free ticket to welfare programs and are not held to the same laws we are.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

American's are against the Iraq war it seems because the war on the homeland is being ignored.
    LL, I agree. GWB himself has been the one to embolden our enemies. The world sees that he has ignored our country here at home, he has even encouraged illegal actions on our borders by the stupid things he has said, by his irresponsibility in securing our country at home.

Every country on earth knows how easy it is to enter this country illegally under this president. This is bad for the morale of our country. It shows a "willingness" on his behalf to allow people to walk all over the American people, and this is not the way to win a war.

It is counterproductive to winning a war and he sends the wrong messages to the world. I know it has to be hard on our soldiers to hear about this from their families and to see it when they come home.

GWB is a morale crusher. He is no wartime president.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The message from Bush is: we will not tolerate our citizens being killed by foreign invaders. This is too disruptive of our economy and hurts our wealthy. We will hunt you across the world for ridding us of citizens in this way.

However, the other message is, if you will come through the back door and infiltrate our society, we will consider you citizens, and you may then displace our existing citizens at will. We will tolerate the incidental deaths that occur due to that approved method of invasion not due to violent crime.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    would imagine that the illegals are lining up to get fake Selective Service cards so they can be pulled into the draft. Afterall, they get fake Social Security cards, Drivers Licenses, License plates, etc. I am sure that they are doing the same with the Selective Service so they can be drafted. Why would they pass up an opportunity to have more false documents??
    (I believe our politicians kids should be the first to go!)

I believe I heard somewhere that if illegals signed up...even before this...that in turn they would get citizenship. I don't think we should allow foreigners in our military. This does NOT make sense to me!

I AGREE...MEXICO IS AN ENEMY!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I would imagine that the illegals are lining up to get fake Selective Service cards so they can be pulled into the draft. Afterall, they get fake Social Security cards, Drivers Licenses, License plates, etc. I am sure that they are doing the same with the Selective Service so they can be drafted. Why would they pass up an opportunity to have more false documents??
    Good one!