Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hispanic Medicaid Fraud in Florida

I get state wide information on law enforcement agencies who are hiring and got an interesting one today. There was one for The Attorney General's Medicaid Fraud Control Unit which is a certified law enforcement agency. They are giving preference to applicants with Sapnish fluency in speaking, reading and writing. They obviously know that many Medicaid fraud cases involve Hispanics and that they don't speak English or miraculously forget how once they get caught. This is definitely not discrimination as most of their fraud cases do involve Hispanics as they it makes the news all the time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's good they are doing something about it. I know when I was there it was rampent. You can't have rolls of 100. dollar bills, drive a 45,000 dollar truck, spend money like water and use your food stamps for meat for training your dogs, and be in need.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have heard a lot of stories like that from people. One thing I can tell you is that I have seen a lot of them drive luxury vehicles most Americans can't afford. They don't speak English and have expensive clothing, purses and sun glasses. You can tell if its real or not just by their entire wardrobe. For example you can spot a woman with a fake Louis Vuitton purse by noticing her clothing comes from Kmart or Wal Mart she has no jewelry or costume jewelry and she drives an old or cheap car.
    When I first moved down here I used to wonder how those none English speaking women were wearing expensive clothing and buying Coach purses at Macys when I was born in Canada and moved here and can't afford it. Not to mention driving their expensive cars to get their manicures, pedicures and Brazilian waxing.
    Curious Pat wrote about it on this website in the past. He mentioned how he would see the same thing while working in a hospital when he lived in Miami.

It's good to know they are tryiing to combat the problem.