Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Sen. Feinstein again trying to sell her Ag jobs snow job!

Senator Dianne Feinstein of CA was at it again on the Senate floor trying to sell her H2A Ag worker guest worker program!

It sounds reasonable, but here's what she doesn't tell you. This is NOT a temporary guest worker program. This program would bring in ag guest workers, but will allow them after 5 yrs to gain green cards and then to seek citizenship. This is a back door attempt to permanently increase immigration.

What do you think these ag guest workers are going to do once they gain green cards? They sure as heck are not going to continue to do agricultural work! So, farmers will continue to insist that they need new ag workers, and this whole cycle will just continue.

Feinstein did not mention one word in her entire sob story of how the farmers are going broke about whether the farmers have tried to hire Americans by increasing wages....not one word.

Just another sham from an AMNESTY Senator.

Yep, this is the email I received from her on Dec. 5th; her usual blanket rhetoric:

Thank you for writing to me about the proposed guest worker programs under consideration in the United States Senate.
    I welcome the opportunity to respond.

I voted for the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006," approved by the Senate in May.

Although the Senate leadership has indicated that the Senate is unlikely to take up a comprehensive immigration bill again this year, several provisions included in the House and Senate immigration reform bills may pass separately. This legislation would provide additional border security measures and address critical shortages in the agricultural job market. I will keep your thoughts in mind should these bills or other immigration- related legislation come to the Senate floor.

Again, thank you for writing. I hope that you will continue to write to me on issues of importance to you. Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senator
    She really listens huh?

MW
    Senator Dianne Feinstein of CA was at it again on the Senate floor trying to sell her H2A Ag worker guest worker program!
    Yeah, I witnessed her lame attempt at gaining support for Sen. Craig's Ag bill again. Honestly, I don't even believe those folks will continue working in the agricultural community long enough to earn their green card. Once they get their ticket into the United States they'll quickly see that the grass is greener (less physical & better pay) over at McDonalds or John Doe's Landscaping.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is close to the same letter I recieved from her 7 times exept I (politely) harrassed the hell out of her over "blanket amnesty" and she continued denying that that was her agenda.
    ------------------------