Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check this out

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Check this out

I found this site with a link from that Texas guy wanting pig races since the Muslims lied to him. They are building a mosque next to his house...anyway.,. I found his link from worldnetdaily.com

You ought to read what the Saudi's put in their text books.....and these books are also here, at their schools...like that one in Virginia!

Someone posted this about Ill.'s Obama!

THE FACTS ABOUT OBAMA:

1.Obama plays the “dad” card when it serves him. No mention of dad’s religion or the Hussein family name when the klieg lights are on.
    Fiction: Obama stated in his Convention speech: 'My father … grew up herding goats.' The 'goat herder' claim has been repeated endlessly. It is a lie. Fact: Obama's grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama (a Muslim) was a prominent and wealthy farmer. His son, Obama's father, (a Muslim) was a child of privilege, not privation. He was an outstanding student, not a herdsman. If he lies about his father, what else will he lie about?

2 Fiction: Obama was given an 'African' name. Fact: Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion.
    And while Obama may not publicaly identify as a Muslim, that's not how the Muslim see it. In Arab culture and under Islamic law, if your father is a Muslim, so are you. And once a Muslim, always a Muslim. You cannot go back. In Islamic eyes, Obama is certainly a Muslim.

3 Obama’s father was a Muslim.
    After his mother remarried, Obama lived in Indonesia with his stepfather, ALSO a Muslim. Obamba attented Muslim schools there.

4 Isamist front groups love Obama.
    If you don't believe it, visit some of the Muslim boards.

"Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran ... should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.
    Everything we need to know is in the Koran. We don't need to look somewhere else."
    -- Omar M. Ahmad, chairman of CAIR, the mainsteam Muslim advocacy group, quoted in the San Ramon Valley Herald, July 4, 1998.

Quran 61:9 Islam will conquer all religions.

http://www.katyislamicassociation.net/
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

And the Bible says; "Professing themselves to be wise they became fools."

Moosetracks....

Where did the Obama Facts come from?
    Are they on the same site?
    I haven't been able to find them.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Judeo Christian philosophy is what helped make this country what it is. And to replace that influence with anything else would be a grave mistake. To ignore our nations foundations, is to go down the path of distruction.

But this deceived, and ill informed electorate "will" gladly suplant that infuence, and become enslaved, all for the sake of Political Correctness, and tolerance.

There "are" some things that can't be tolerated. And having Muslims in power is one of them.

Check this article out...

Can you tell me if you beleive this new Muslim Congressmen has true allegiance to this country? I know, I don't! Patriotism is undesirable to the Leftist Democrats!

1st Muslim congressman thrills crowd in Dearborn

December 25, 2006

Speaking in Dearborn late Sunday night, the first Muslim elected to Congress told a cheering crowd of Muslims they should remain steadfast in their faith and push for justice.

"You can't back down, you can't chicken out, you can't be afraid, you got to have faith in Allah, and you got to stand up and be a real Muslim," Detroit native Keith Ellison said to loud applause.

"Allahu akbar"  God is great  was the reply of many in the crowd.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... 004/NEWS02

Quote Originally Posted by native
    Judeo Christian philosophy is what helped make this country what it is. And to replace that influence with anything else would be a grave mistake. To ignore our nations foundations, is to go down the path of distruction.

But this deceived, and ill informed electorate "will" gladly suplant that infuence, and become enslaved, all for the sake of Political Correctness, and tolerance.

There "are" some things that can't be tolerated. And having Muslims in power is one of them.

Check this article out...

Can you tell me if you beleive this new Muslim Congressmen has true allegiance to this country? I know, I don't! Patriotism is undesirable to the Leftist Democrats!
    Well put and very true!

What will congress say when they open up in prayer?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by native
    Speaking in Dearborn late Sunday night, the first Muslim elected to Congress told a cheering crowd of Muslims they should remain steadfast in their faith and push for justice.
    push = terrorism

Quote Originally Posted by Shad
    Moosetracks....

Someone posted this in their message board. The main topic was about Muslims building a mosque in Katy, Tx. Supposedly, they told some of the locals they should move.

The guy that will start pig races next door to the mosque, his family owned that land for years, and they told him he should move. It made him furious, and now he's trying to fight, having the mosque built there.

The Obama stuff, was put by someone arguing with others on that message board.

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Moosetracks....

Someone posted this in their message board. The main topic was about Muslims building a mosque in Katy, Tx. Supposedly, they told some of the locals they should move.

The guy that will start pig races next door to the mosque, his family owned that land for years, and they told him he should move. It made him furious, and now he's trying to fight, having the mosque built there.

This is the site, for the "pig races"
    http://www.americanpigrace.com

Moosetracks....

This is the site, for the "pig races"
    http://www.americanpigrace.com
    Upon learning that I was called a liar I became determined to make a statement to everyone that I was not leaving. Not only that, I am taking a stand. I will use my property as I see fit. I went to a local printing shop and had a huge banner made up. The banner states “COMING SOON WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT PIG RACING.” I also put up some pig pens on the north east corner of my property, which just happens to be the closest point to my new Muslim neighbors. So far I have bought 24 pigs and put them in the pens. Additional pigs will be delivered soon, and the pig racetrack is under construction, as well as the starting gates.

I love it! Good for this guy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast