Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MX: 11 Iraqis detained at Monterrey airport

http://www.mysanantonio.com/specials/we ... l#comments

January 21, 2007
    Sean Mattson: Report: 11 Iraqis detained at Monterrey airport
    MONTERREY, Mexico -- Eleven Iraqis were detained with false passports at the Monterrey International Airport, according to a report by local newspaper El Norte.

Citing anonymous sources, but publishing what is presumably a photo of the family that was detained — including a two-year-old — the report says they were Catholics fleeing the war in Iraq.

The Iraqis reportedly obtained false passports in Europe and were to meet a pollero, a human smuggler, in Monterrey. The were reportedly headed to Tijuana, where they would cross into the United States.

El Norte reported they will be sent to Mexico City for further investigation.

A person at the Mexican immigration authority's office in Saltillo confirmed that the Iraqis were sent to Mexico City last night.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Citing anonymous sources, but publishing what is presumably a photo of the family that was detained — including a two-year-old — the report says they were Catholics fleeing the war in Iraq.
    LOL! Right. I'll give them credit, though, that was a good one.

"El Norte reported they will be sent to Mexico City for further investigation."

In a few days, they'll be crossing over our border. While in Mexico City, they'll be presented with more false documents. I believe they do it with a big ceremony and marching bands and a parade. I think Vicente Fox will be presenting the Iraqis with their papers, personally. He is the grand marshall of the illegal immigrant parade in Mexico.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!