Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALIPAC on Lou Dobbs! BofA Responds! More groups join!

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Please tune in for the Lou Dobbs Show on CNN today starting at 6pm EST. ALIPAC's President, William Gheen, will be on the show to discuss the National Illegal Immigration Coalition's boycott of Bank of America.

For more information on the Lou Dobbs Show or to leave feedback for Lou, please visit www.loudobbs.com

The CEO of Bank of America, Kenneth Lewis, responded to critics today via the Wall St. Journal. To read his response and to leave your own comments, please visit this link....

CEO of Bank of America Responds: Not In The Cards!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 869#301869

We will issue an official response to Mr. Lewis later today on the boycott website at www.bankofamericaboycott.com

We are also pleased to announce that four new organizations will be adding their support to the NIIBC's efforts.

Let's all keep pushing hard today and Friday!

The ALIPAC Team
    www.alipac.us

Paid for by Americans for Legal Immigration AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

Fight Illegal Immigration - Americans for Legal Immigration
    illegals,immigration,campaigns,Americans,Mexico,Li censes,Legal,aliens,terrorists,
    immigrants,patrols,borders,congress,senate,gangs,P residents,Republicans,Democrats,Drugs,Laws
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks good to me!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Since you have a couple hours to get ready, I jotted down a few notes about the current status of all this: Feel free to glean what you want, and discard what you don't - I hope some of these will help jog the memory for other related points that will carry the most weight when you do the interview:

(BE SURE TO MENTION THE URL OF THE BOYCOTT SITE!!!)

Short 'Fact List':

* Current # of Signatures on Boycott Site: 11,400+ (about noon Eastern 2/22)

Public Personalities/Politicians showing support:

Lou Dobbs: News Coverage, Critical
    Glenn Beck: Coverage, public criticism (has no BoA Card, but claimed he would shred it if he did)
    Bill O'Reilly: Also expressed criticism
    Tom Tancredo: Public criticism, shredded BoA card in on-camera interview

JD Hayworth (ex-AZ US Representative): Published critical article today (2/22)
    Tom Fitton (Judicial Watch) Published critical article (2/20)
    (+others)

Legislative/Investigative Efforts by Rep. Blackburn, Poe, etc.
    (Examining loophole within Patriot Act language - try to remove to make BoA practice illegal)

Rough Estimate of Immediate Financial Impact to BoA:

True Impact Very Difficult to Estimate, but...

Number of Signatories to Petition (assume this equals numbers of accounts closed/cards moved) = 11,400
    Average dollar amount of account = (? - 1000?)

11,400 * $1,000 = $11,400,000 (which translates to about 2-3 million USD per day! - since boycott really began)

Remember, this isn't 'lost profit', but represents something more important - the chance to make the profit from the 'raw' base capital.

I wonder if BoA has re-couped the loss by all those 'new' BoA
    new alien cards? (I doubt it!)

The fact that Ken Lewis has come out with a public response in as little as 1 week time, suggests that yes indeed the effort is having some NOTICEABLE impact.

Good luck, you'll do fine. Now, go kick some BoA booty!!!

Banned
    W

Please read this article before you go on Lou Dobbs, the part about the lobbyists is appalling!!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national ... -6247r.htm

We the "peasants" extend our sincere gratitude, now go out there and kick some butt on our behalf
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Looks good. Great job W and team. Hopefully our emails made an impact on Lou.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Thanks team, I wish I did have some time but I will not be on live, Im going into the studio now.

W

This should be good! You can bet we'll all be tuned in!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Banned
    Great news!

PhredE, good info. One more thing to add - the US military is using BoA credit cards for travel expenses....people need to know this, and this needs to stop!

Kate: Right on! (oops, sorry; forgot that one - and that one is a biggie ...arrrgggh!) oh well

I think W will remember most of this stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast