Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

US Chamber of Commerce, Traitors all

Listen to this!!

http://www.uschamber.com/press/actualit ... amador.htm

If you want to let the US Chamber know how you feel about this, call them at 202-659-6000, and ask to speak to Trishia Warren.

I cannot repeat what I told her, because it violates ALIPAC posting rules.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love this one, their newest amnesty spin on this is "earned adjustment" for undocumented workers already in the US.

These jokers certainly don't miss a trick!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy!, how ya doin? What's Up?

I think we need to start collecting a little list of all the new buzz-speak and vaguely-defined terms which will appear in the new legislation:

'touch-back' policy,
    'earned adjustment',
    (I'm sure we'll see others...)

Hey, but what the heck would we know? After all, remember - we're 'as dumb as a box of rocks'
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sippy!, how ya doin? What's Up?

I think we need to start collecting a little list of all the new buzz-speak and vaguely-defined terms which will appear in the new legislation:

'touch-back' policy,
    'earned adjustment',
    (I'm sure we'll see others...)

Hey, but what the heck would we know? After all, remember - we're 'as dumb as a box of rocks'
    Hey PhredE...doing alright. How about U?
    I like your idea of starting a list of new buzz amnesty jive!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Transcript
    The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is hopeful that a comprehensive immigration reform bill will
    get passed this year. Any immigration reform package must promote increased security, earned adjustment for undocumented workers already in the U.S. and an essential workers’ program to address future labor shortages. Enforcement alone is not the solution. The reality is that even the most anti-immigrant legislators in this country are not talking about deporting 12 million undocumented workers, which make up about 5% of the American workforce. The business community supports giving these workers legal status, so they will not be subject to exploitation by allowing them to become more able to exercise their rights under U.S. laws. However, legalizing most of the twelve million without future flow program is nothing more than setting ourselves up to re-create the mistakes of the past 20 years. Now is the time to move forward with real solutions in regards to immigration.

--Angelo Amador
    Immigration Policy, Director
    U.S. Chamber of Commerce
    Well look who is in charge of Immigration policy for the Chamber of Commerce.
    Angelo, you have got to be kidding! "Earned adjustment"! What the hell is that supposed to mean!
    Who put you in charge of deciding the fate of every American citizen? And what makes you think you qualify to do the job? I bet the position of "Immigration Policy Director" at the Commerce Dept was created just recently. As a matter of fact, you arent on the list yet.

http://www.commerce.gov/organization.html