Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KY:Accept certain foreign commercial driver's licenses

Never heard a peep about this bill. Looks like my state is in on the sell out.

http://www.kentuckyvotes.org/2007-HB-509

Kentucky 2007 House Bill 509 (Accept certain foreign commercial driver's licenses)

Introduced by Rep. Hubert Collins on February 15, 2007, to allow individuals with a commercial driver's license issued in Canada or Mexico to drive a commercial vehicle in Kentucky.
    Referred to the House Transportation Committee on February 16, 2007.
    Reported in the House on February 20, 2007, favorably, 1st reading, to Calendar.
    Passed in the House (99 to 0) on February 27, 2007. [Vote Details and Comments]
    Received in the Senate on February 28, 2007.
    Referred to the Senate Transportation Committee on March 2, 2007.
    Reported in the Senate on March 2, 2007, favorably, 1st reading, to Consent Calendar.
    Passed in the Senate (37 to 1) on March 9, 2007, to allow individuals with a commercial driver's license issued in Canada or Mexico to drive a commercial vehicle in Kentucky. Received in the House on March 9, 2007.
    I wrote to thank the lone voice for sanity Republican Senator McGaha. Need to get on the Governor quick.

Well they Just opened the door to your state for all those simi's from Mexico. Better keep your kids off the highways!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Well they Just opened the door to your state for all those simi's from Mexico. Better keep your kids off the highways!!
    Retirement was to include some travel which now seems not worth the risks. I thought I could explore the historic parks in my state on secondary roads. So much for that. There is also a move on to make more roads part of a National Truck Network, whatever that is. I told my Reps that voted for this I'd have more time now to work at ridding state government of their butts.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ncm

Connolly (spell?) is our problem, Keywords are Canada-Mexico, he wants the NAU/NWO, he wants everything Tush wants. We don't need illegals to bring our wages down, our wages are already among the lowest in the nation, so I think our stupid politicans just want to get on the map for the NAU. Our local gubermint is quietly working to destroy Kentucky.

This will bring havoc to our highways, they don't know the rules of the road here, of course for them that's not a problem, they don't intend to obey them anyway. They're not insured, they admit to taking drugs to stay awake in long hauls and are never checked for that. They are the first to admit, when they have an accident, they run from the scene. We don't speak spanish and to my knowledge have no road signs in their language, so how on earth will they be able to function on our highways and at our truck stops? The question should be, with Mexicans plowing wrecklessly through our highways, how many of us will remain functioning to tell the story?

Here we go again, 2 sets of laws, one for American truck drivers and one for foreign truck drivers.
    Be careful what you wish for...you just might get it!

A finger points at the moon, the fool stares at the finger.

Thanks for the tip-off about this Bill. This is completely UNBELIEVABLE!! Our worthless legislators only managed to pass a handful of Bills, but between this one and the one to raise the speed limit, I'd pretty much say they've written the Americans death sentence. What I don't understand, is those that were against illegal immigration actually voted for this!! Our poor children!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueinky
    Thanks for the tip-off about this Bill. This is completely UNBELIEVABLE!! Our worthless legislators only managed to pass a handful of Bills, but between this one and the one to raise the speed limit, I'd pretty much say they've written the Americans death sentence. What I don't understand, is those that were against illegal immigration actually voted for this!! Our poor children!!
    Yeah. I was amazed at the one vote against this bill. We're wearing seatbelts here due to the threat of pulling 7 million in road funds last year. There must have been a big Fed payoff on this one. I'm thinking we know where to look for the source of our highway building "surplus" funds? The Gov wants to run again. Time for us to hit him up on this bill.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    There are fifty states and probably forty eight need this law now. Better be looking at what's happening in your yard