Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you can't make DC how about doing this

I just got an idea. If you can't be in DC. on the days of the rally..( This may sound nuts but its a thought) How about putting a sign or banner outside your home saying something like " My heart is with those patriots in DC today" or something to that affect. It would great if we could get a lot of people in on this. Sort of like putting up old glory on flag day.

How about local demonstrations. Let Freedom Ring in every City, at every Capitol in the Nation in every State in the Union.

Think we might get a few heads to turn?

How about simply flying yor flag?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All of these are good suggestions could even put a sign in your car as well. Getting the word out about DC is the most important thing you can do if you cannot be there. Also calling our senators and congressman to tell them you are against any form of amnesty and to secure our borders would flood their switchboards while we are there and greatly help our cause.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We are actually going to have a lot for people to do while the DC effort is going on and we hope everyone will support the program.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I do it every day guess I could fly two while making all those phone calls, sending faxes and emails.

Banned
    I fly my flag every day at my office and at home 6x10 and 3x5 red white and blue all the way Cold weither, hot sun these colors will never run

Why dosent every American have a flag, it should be a gift from our goverment

Cliffdid

I like the Idea of the banners its a good one

I just posted this elsewhere but how about driving with our headlights on during the day of the march?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I do it every day guess I could fly two while making all those phone calls, sending faxes and emails.
    Put one on the back of your bike, it looks cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Put one on the back of your bike, it looks cool!
    Have one each US and one each POW/MIA on now, would have to have a flag pole welded to the bike to add another one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast