Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Most illegals have committed idenity thief! No punishment?

Most illegals that are here are using stolen identification. Because of that many American lives are ruined because their credit and everything else is destroyed by those who had stolen their identification. We all know what would happen to us, we would be prosecuted and would have a felony on our record, and we would spend time behind bars...With this amnesty bill I hear nothing about punishing illegals for indentity thief. They just want to reward them!

why is it, the illegals can take our ss# 's but if there are any penalties on filed taxes they go after the US citizen? the ONLY reason our government and big business even keep us around is because we pay the bills for THEIR slave labor.

I just recently had a background check done on me for school. I'm accepted into medical school and a copy of the background check was emailed to me. I looked at it and my record was clear for everything but when I looked at my residence history I saw some of my past addresses but then I noticed there were some addresses where I never lived and they were in the name of a hispanic male, 32 years of age. I also remember losing my passport when I was there.

Does anyone know if there is something I can do about this? Or what I can do?

I was thinking of seeing if my school just ignores it right now before I start an investigation.

Saw on CSPAN's Morning Journal the other day, this soldier called in and told the host that his identity was stolen while he was serving in Iraq. Talk about being un-fair!! This guy fighing in a war on the other side of the world and his life here has been ruined because of the theft. And the government that sent him to defend another country, will not lift a finger to defend him.

We should also ask for back taxes. Most dont pay all their taxes either...
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Alien immediately notified DHS about your lost passport. Contact SSA and advise them that you have had identity thief and ask for a history of what has been paid into your account. Notifiy the IRS that someone is using your name and /or SSAN and that you need to have your work history checked. Once you have received information for the SSA and IRS and if it is correct maintain it and pay statement rest of you live. You will need evidence to prove your earning. forgot to tell you to notify one of the three credit companies. they will send you a free copy of your credit history. If there is anything there that shouldn't start working on it and don't give up. It took me a year to fix everything!

Good luck.

I believe that is a felon. And felons are not in line for legal status or amnesty, according to the bill.

MW
    dyehard39 wrote:

I believe that is a felon. And felons are not in line for legal status or amnesty, according to the bill.
    As of right now, many felons will be eligible for amnesty. Believe it or not, should this bill pass, Elvira Arelleano (sp?) is eligible for the Z visa amnesty. The Cornyn amendment would have resolved the issue, but it did not pass.

Cornyn SA 1184 (for himself and Sens. Ben Nelson and DeMint):

Permanently bars from admission into the United States, and denies immigration benefits (including legal status under the amnesty in this bill), to: (1) absconders (i.e., aliens already ordered deported); (2) aliens deemed inadmissible or deportable as security risks (e.g., terrorists); (3) aliens who fail to register as sex offenders; (4) aliens convicted of certain firearms offenses; (5) aliens convicted of domestic violence, stalking, crimes against children, or violation of protection orders; (6) alien gang members; and (7) aliens convicted of at least three DUIs.

Failed 46-51
    http://www.numbersusa.com/hottopic/senateaction0507

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn