Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LATINO BABY BOOM CHANGING DEMOGRAPHICS IN CA

This article is so long and has charts so here is a brief snippit

(quote)

Latino baby boom changing demographics in California

By Mike Swift
    Mercury News
    Article Launched: 07/29/2007 01:28:06 AM PDT

Preschool teacher Sara Porras leans down to speak, first in English, then in Spanish, to one of the toddlers she cares for at the Parkway Child Development Center.

"Which one do you want?" Porras says to 2 1/2-year-old Alicia Molina Correa, holding up a game and a puzzle with children on it. "Cuál quieres, el juego o los niños?"

State demographers predict Latinos will be a majority of Californians by mid-century, but in preschool classrooms like Porras', the future is now.

For the first time in modern history, most of the babies being born in California are Latino, according to an analysis of state birth records through 2005 by the Mercury News. Population estimates from the U.S. Census Bureau also show that for the first time in 2004 more than half of the children under age 5 in California are Latino.

2004 was the first full year when the number of babies born to Latina mothers nudged past 50 percent of the children born in California; it reached 51.5 percent in 2005. These newest Californians are the leading edge of a Latino demographic surge that will remake the state in unknown ways during the coming decades. But those changes, say demographers, will be driven primarily by the birth of native-born children - not by immigration.(clip)

(quote)

This article does not give credit to the changing face of California due to illegal immigration. I wonder however that if we consider all of the illegal aliens that have long lived in California, the recent newcomers, and all of their families, their "anchor babies," and so forth, has this not truly come about from illegal immigration?

Where will California schools and hospitals be in the not too distant future as they struggle with language, the costs not reimbursed from services and benefits, and the never ending cycle of birth after birth of "anchor babies."

This article is an eye opener to what will occur or what is going to occur with unfettered and uncontrolled illegal immigration. Our nation, our communities cannot sustain this invasion.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This doesn't surprise me. I lived in SoCal for 21 years and saw it literally turn into Tijuana in just those 2 decades. I had to flee from CA last year (hence, my username, OC meaning Orange County). I wanted to live the rest of my remaining years in America, not Mexico. And now, CA is bankrupt, I'm sure directly due to the invasion. Poor poor CA. May you R.I.P.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

I also moved out of California a year ago..Santa Clarita... the gangs were getting to close...and I was called "stupid" one to many times cause I didn't speak Spanish..
    Nevada is no better...they give everything to the illegals on a silver platter....
    Including Welfare and food stamps....(my tax money!!!!!!!!)
    We have useless Reid...I have been blocked from his e-mail cause I guess I called him "a dissapointment" one to many times
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does the rest of our nation not see the tsunami has arrived?
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Does the rest of our nation not see the tsunami has arrived?
    GeorgiaPeach,
    I DO, and I am crying for my country, USA.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    We have useless Reid...I have been blocked from his e-mail cause I guess I called him "a dissapointment" one to many times
    That's funny! I would have said worse! Reid suffers from diarrhea of the brain.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When I first read this, at first impression, the idea of Reconquista and Aztlan came to mind. If you look at this in the fact of sheer numbers, and the numbers of illegal aliens covering our nation, is this idea far fetched?

Psalm 91

But those changes, say demographers, will be driven primarily by the birth of native-born children - not by immigration.
    Native-born children - Translation - anchor babies.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

GeorgiaPeach,I no longer think the reconquista crap is far fetched. I do not think they just want the SW anymore, I think they want the whole enchilada now.Just look at GA,NC and FL.
    Also it seems to me that they are having more anchors per person/couple now.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

This is why I said there is way more than 12 million, all of the so. west, all up the east coast, NY, NJ, SC, NC, NEV, Utah, Colo. Kansas, Tenn. Ill. Montana, Ok. Idaho, Or. Wash. state, I could go on, these are the ones that come to mind real fast, actually there is only two I don't remember hearing anything about and that is No.Dakota and So. Dakota, there may be a few small towns in these states still free from Illegal immigration but I will bet not many. Think about It will bet we are getting close to 50 million!! We are going to lose this country if we do not start turning this around.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast