Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

OK: Family awaits avenue for lawful residency

By Devona Walker
    Staff Writer
    Lora appears American: from her blue eyes to the sound of her voice, which hasn't even the hint of a Spanish accent. She and her husband own a home. They work. They pay taxes. But they are not legal.

"This is our home. We work hard for it, really hard,â€
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I wonder how much in benefits they get each month for wanting to live the American dream? They work hard, but they also take advantage of their low income status and seek federal aid for their familes..
    What part of illegal don't you understand?

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    [quote]"All I want is for the American public to know is that we would like to come out of the shadows,â€

These people have brainwashed themselves into thinking they are not criminals. You break a law, you have commited a crime, you are a criminal. You steal jobs from others that have not broken the law, you are a criminal. You enter a country illegally, you are an illegal alien that has commited a crime. You are a criminal!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have great compassion for the children who were brought here illegally, regardless of what country they came from.

Having said that - these same children should be angry at their parents for breaking the law and subjecting them to this problem. Obviously, the parents were not concerned about the impact their illegality would have on their children. That's pretty selfish and shortsighted.

I'm not good at remembering this, but I do believe there is something in the Bible about the "sins of the fathers being visited upon their children".

My response to this young lady and the other children quoted in this article is that life isn't fair. It never was and never will be.