Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Another ICE Agent being stiffed : Cory Voorhis

Another upstanding ICE agent is slated to be destroyed like Ramos and Compean. In a nutshell, he's a whistleblower. He leaked info about District Attorney Bill Ritter when Ritter was running for Gov of Colorado. Ritter sucks up to illegals. For example, after vetoing legislation to give illegals drivers licenses, he made a backdoor deal that lets illegals get drivers licenses in Colorado.

While Ritter was DA, he released 152 illegals by charging them with "agricultural trespass" in Denver. There is no farmland in Denver so the "ag trespass" charge is baloney, just an excuse to release illegals. Ritter released drug dealers/smugglers and other illegal alien criminals. At least one later raped a lady in California.

Now ICE Agent Voorhis has been suspended from work and they are trying to stop his pay while he awaits trial. Other people accessed the same database and released info about illegals, yet Voorhis is the only one charged with a crime for leaking.

Equally outrageous, the prosecution is citing the Privacy Act . . . prosecuting an ICE Agent in part to protect the privacy of criminal illegal aliens? How sick and insane!

You can read more about Agent Voorhis at www.corylegaldefense.com

You can also contact the person in charge of the case, Special Agent Jeff Copp, and demand that he not stop the ICE Agent's salary and demand that the Federal Government drop this political witchhunt case:
    jeffrey.copp@dhs.gov or call 303-721-3002.
    His office has been denying that Jeff Copp can do anything, claiming it's someone "higher up" but so far they won't reveal who the higher-up person is. If anyone learns anything of interest, please post about it here. Thanks!

Duh
    Duh

Peter Boyles has been doing an excellent job of exposing and shedding light on this travesty of governmental persecution of an excellent ICE agent doing his job and egregious abuse of government power.

He has devoted large portions of his talk show over the last 3 days speaking and exposing all facets of this case. Make sure you tune in to his show on Monday for the latest updates on this:
    http://www.khow.com/pages/boyles.html

He is on from 7 - 11 a.m. Mountain time Monday-Friday.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatever the DA does in line of his job is supposed to be open for the We the People to scrutinize. I say this officers first amendment rights have been violated.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Peter Boyles has been doing an excellent job of exposing and shedding light on this travesty of governmental persecution of an excellent ICE agent doing his job and egregious abuse of government power. He is on from 7 - 11 a.m. Mountain time Monday-Friday.
    The Peter Boyles Show is where I first learned about the case. One correction: the show is on from 5 - 9 am Mountain Time Monday-Friday.

He had J. Corsi on the show today. I hope Corsi can make it a national story, maybe get it aired on Lou Dobbs.

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Peter Boyles has been doing an excellent job of exposing and shedding light on this travesty of governmental persecution of an excellent ICE agent doing his job and egregious abuse of government power. He is on from 7 - 11 a.m. Mountain time Monday-Friday.
    The Peter Boyles Show is where I first learned about the case. One correction: the show is on from 5 - 9 am Mountain Time Monday-Friday.

He had J. Corsi on the show today. I hope Corsi can make it a national story, maybe get it aired on Lou Dobbs.

Duh
    Thanks for the correction, it's 7-11 am EASTERN time, where I am.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    Thanks for the correction, it's 7-11 am EASTERN time, where I am.
    That's what I figured but thought it might confuse some potential new listeners. Glad to hear Peter Boyles has followers in the Eastern time zone

Duh
    Duh