Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

One Reporter’s Opinion — Illegals Pose Health Risks

One Reporter’s Opinion — Illegals Pose Health Risks
    Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:44 PM
    By: George Putnam

It is this reporter's opinion that since America is a nation of immigrants, it’s time to recall the words of Emma Lazarus, who in 1883 penned these words:

Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Little did Emma Lazarus know how foolishly that golden door has been flung open and how often. Millions of illegal aliens have crossed America’s borders and we have learned the tragic consequences.

Among those who have come are the diseased. Our late-great friend, Dr. Madeleine Cosman, with degrees in both law and medicine, warned of the illegals crossing into America unexamined. We pretty much know what they carry in their backpacks. However, we do not know what they carry in their bodies.

Author of the book, "Who Owns Your Body," Dr. Cosman recalled that when our grandparents came to America, they kissed the ground of New York’s Ellis Island, then stripped naked, and coughed hard. Every legal immigrant, prior to 1924, was examined for infectious diseases upon arrival and tested for tuberculosis. Anyone infected was shipped back to the “old country.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd like to add Scarlet Fever to that list. This one is growing in the Hazleton area.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Considering the SQUALID living conditions of MOST illegals, it is NO wonder they carry disease!

These people are carrying these diseases - that's the long and short of it. It is in their bodies, they are immune or somewhat immune - we aren't.

Think about a warm, closed up classroom filled with little children, some with colds already this time of year, and their immune systems weakened - and some child in there is carrying TB, or any of these other diseases.

Think that they sometimes switch desks, your child sits at a desk where this one sneezed, threw up (it happens all the time in school), took a nap and drooled, and it wasn't disinfected properly.

Think about their drinking out of the same water fountain.

Think about their using the same restrooms.

It is enough to make you want to go grab your grandchildren and homeschool them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)